2: The Most Amazing Night Ever (smut)

10k pulled me on top of him, placing his hands on my hips. I placed one hand on the bed beside his head and the other on his shoulder. I felt his hands slide up from my hips to under my shirt. I sat up and he grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it off and throwing it to the floor.

He rolled on top of me, kissing me once more. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I felt Tommy run his hand down my torso to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulling away from the make out session and he pulled them down and off. He threw my jeans to the floor and I sat up, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it up and over his head and throwing it to the floor beside the bed. I got on my knees and straddled his lap, running my hands down his torso to his belt.

"You're so beautiful Y/N." Thomas whispered I smiled and kissed him unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants. I kissed his neck and left a hickey. I got off of his lap and pulled off of his pants and discarded them to the floor. Thomas kissed me, snaking his hands around my torso and unclipping my bra. He laid on top of me, licking my bottom lip for entrance. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

One of his hands went to one of my breasts and massaged it. He pulled away from the kiss and went to my neck kissing and sucking on it leaving a hickey. He went down to my other breast and twirled his tongue around my nipple, sucking on my breast. I let out a soft moan. One of his hands slid down my torso and into my panties. His finger rubbed my clit in small fast circles earning a moan from me. Soon after that he followed, kissing down my torso to the hem of my underwear. He looked up at me with a mischievous grin on his face.

"For gods sake Tommy, stop teasing." I said

"Why not? It's fun." He said

"Please?" I said he just smiled in response and took off my panties. He then sat up and stared at me for a minute and finally took off his boxers. I sat up too and admired him god he's such an amazing human. I got on my knees and straddled his lap. I grabbed his member and lined it with my entrance.

"Wait. Are you sure you want to do this?" He questioned

"I'm one hundred percent sure I want to do this. Are you?" I asked

"I really really want to do this." He said with a smile. I lowered myself onto his length, biting my lip a little. Once we were adjusted we started moving in sync slowly.

"Oh god Y/N..." He said as I picked up my pace. I moaned louder.

"Oh fuck." I said as I went as fast as I could as his member hit my G-spot over and over and over again making me moan so loud I'm sure the Z's heard. My hands were placed on his chest and I was digging my nails into it so deep that I drew blood.

"Oh FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, THOMAS!" I screamed.

"I'm- about- to- C-cum-" he said out of breath.

"Me too baby..." I said just as out of breath. He came and then it was my turn. I collapsed beside him out of breath and he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Wow..." was all I said

"Agreed." He said and we fell asleep eventually.

So uh sorry if this sucked but um ya know I don't really write smuts all that much so I hope you enjoyed it and apologies for the short chapter.

- J