17: A Place Called Home.

So, I guess I gotta say thanks to you guys. 3.16 THOUSAND PEOPLE have decided to read this specific book and I gotta thank you all because that's awesome and I'm so happy I don't really know what to say really except I'm honored that so many of you enjoy my fanfiction. I enjoy writing it! I absolutely love Z Nation and I fuckin LOVE writing! But again thanks everyone for reading I hope you all enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I woke up with Tommy's arms around me. I just laid there for a while, enjoying the peace and tranquility. She enjoyed not having to worry about having to run for her life as soon as she woke. The sun was shining brightly through the crack of the curtain. I found it strange usually I woke before the crack of dawn. I sat up in the bed yawning I felt like I could conquer the world with how rested I felt. It's been a long time since I've had a full nights sleep. Ten K started moving around as well I looked back at him and he was in deed awake.

"Good morning." I said to him he smiled at me.

"Good morning." He said as he sat up.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him.

"That was the best sleep ever." Tommy said rubbing his eyes.

"I know I feel like a whole new human." I told him he laughed at me.

"Me too." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. A knock sounded on our door.

"Hello! It's Lizzy and Ben! We brought our daughter, Annie!" Lizzy said through the door.

"Oh, shit! That scared me!" I said after practically jumping off of the bed. I couldn't let them see me like this. They'd freak the fuck out.

"Go get ready babe. I'll answer the door." Tommy said I could tell he wasn't in the mood to talk to people but, he was willing to do it for me. I feel so lucky I don't deserve somebody as amazing as him.

"Thank you honey. You're the best! I'm so lucky to have you." I said turning to him. We kissed each other.

"No, I think I might be the lucky one here." He smiled.

"You should probably answer it before they think we're ignoring them." I told Tommy as I got up.

"I got it!" He said as he got off of the bed. I grabbed my bag and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door setting my bag on top of the counter I took my hair down and grabbed my clean clothes out of my bag and put them on. I covered the visible bite mark scars with foundation then I brushed through my Y/H/C hair and put it up in a ponytail. I zipped up my bag and walked out of the bathroom I set my back pack beside the entertainment center. Lizzy and Ben were sitting at the table. Lizzy has their baby girl sitting on her lap she was just the cutest little Rollie Pollie, she had the biggest blue eyes and blonde locks.

"Oh my god!" I said as approached them she definitely looked like her Mom.

"She's so cute! What's her name?" I said as Lizzy smiled brightly at me.

"Her name's Ellisandra, named after our mother's." Ben said as he looked over at his wife and his baby. Ellisandra looked like she was around one or two years old by the looks of it.

"Well, Ellisandra it's nice to meet you." Elli smiled at me she was just too cute!

"They were just telling me they'd be willing to take us to the camp's town hall." Ten K said to me. I wasn't expecting to spend the day with other people and judging by the look on Ten K's face neither did he.

"Oh, Uhm you don't have to do that! I'm sure you'd rather spend the day as a family." I said hoping they may kind of get the hint.

"We spend weekends together as a family all the time! We like to help out new comers whenever we can!" Lizzy said a little too happily.