Journal Entry: I May Be In A Crisis.

So, Tommy and I have been split up. We were looking for some supplies and found ourselves in an abandoned outpost. It was in an all boys private school. We thought that it'd be a quick in and out but boy were we wrong. The boys and teachers that were here seemed so nice at first. We told them our dilemma they seemed to be understanding and gave us a room to sleep in. They let us clean ourselves, they fed us, and they even gave us new clothes but, when we told them we wanted to leave that's when it all changed for the worse. At first they acted like they weren't phased by it but when we went to pack our things they had people knock us unconscious. I don't know where Tommy is but now I'm in a dungeon in a cell where we're they keeping this. It's like I'm in a jail cell but that makes no sense right? I MEAN FOR FUCKS SAKE WE WERE IN A DAMN SCHOOL WHY WOULD THEY HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!?!?! I don't know what's going on but, it's terrifying and I just want to be with my best friend in the entire world right now. I think I may be in a crisis.

There are more cells in this dark cobblestone filled tomb. But they're full of Z's. Oh god if I wind up like them please please please let Tommy find me and Mercy me. My cell consists of a bed that's really uncomfortable, a metal toilet that doesn't flush well, and a sink. Those little rat bastards stole my weapons but left me with everything else. This place is boring and I have no clue right now what they're going to do with me. Maybe I should just kill myself now.... But I can't. I have to survive for him. Tommy is all I have I cannot loose him. I just have to find a way out of this cell and find him. If I don't then I'll go fucking bonkers.