13: Fifteen Weeks Pregnant

We were getting close to having to cross the border into Mexico but, I'm not sure I'll make it. I was slowing the group down. I tried to tell Tommy that I needed to leave but he wouldn't hear of it. I wanted him to come with me but, I don't know if he'd come with me or not. We were in a house for the night. The van we had taken ran out of gas a few miles back so, we left it and found this cozy home. Tommy and I were in a bedroom together.

"Tommy, I want to talk to you about something."

"Not this again, I told you I'm not leaving you behind Z. I will carry you if I have to."

"But, Tommy, I can't go on with this. I'm just slowing you all down with the morning sickness and the back pains and the everything else plus running and killing and the dehydration plus every other problem! I can't anymore. I want you to come with me because I feel one hundred times better when I'm near you."

"I have to see this mission through, don't you?"

"I'd love to see the mission through. I have to think about our baby's well being! I want you to come with because I can't raise it without you."

"I know, I don't want to miss out on seeing our baby growing every day." He said as he rubbed my bump.

"How about we compromise?" I asked, a smile on my face.

"And what might that be?"

"You finish the mission, for the both of us, and I'll stay here until you're done with the mission. You can come for me when you're done."

"Can I sleep on it?" I wish he'd go for it but, I'm not sure he will.

"Of course." He placed a soft kiss on my lips. He covered up and rolled over. I smiled to myself, I turned the light off and buried myself under the blankets. Tommy turned over, wrapping his arms around me. We instantly fell asleep like that.
_________________Time Skip brought to you by Ten K and your baby________________________

I woke up in the morning. I could hear the others talking downstairs. Ten K wasn't anywhere in sight. I sat up and looked around the room. It was in good condition as is. I looked down at my baby bump. I haven't felt the little one move yet. I read in a pregnancy book that it takes sixteen to twenty-five weeks to feel the baby move but if when a woman goes through her first pregnancy the baby usually moves at twenty-five weeks. I tossed the blankets off of me in a hurry due to the fact that I have to pee constantly now that I'm pregnant. I got off of the bed and quickly rushed myself to the bathroom. After I went pee I just stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. I was wearing a baggy t-shirt and some loose fitting jeans my hair was thrown up in a careless bun. Earlier this morning I threw up and I didn't want get any throw up in my hair. There isn't any running water in this house as nice as it is. It's honestly really a shame.

"We should just leave her here!" I heard a muffled voice say. It sounded like it came from Vasquez.

"We're not leaving her behind!" That was Ten K, he sounded angry. I couldn't help but smile at how protective he was.

"Your dad has got our back my love. Don't worry cutie." I said as I pulled my shirt up and traced a heart. The bite marks on my stomach were stretching from the person growing inside of me. I really wish that I knew what I'm having. I just pulled my shirt down and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my bag, put my boots on, and walked to the staircase.

"Ten K, maybe it'd be better for Y/N to you know not come with us. She's three months pregnant-" Warren said before Ten K cut her off.

"That's why I can't leave her behind!" That's my cue to walk down the stairs. Everybody stopped talking when they saw me.