3: Reunited

I woke up early, before 10k. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I went pee and took a quick shower. I got dressed and walked back into the bedroom and grabbed my bag then walked out into the living room. I looked in my bag for food but I forgot that yesterday we ate our last meal and were searching for some food in that grocery store but the Z's chased us out. Maybe I can sneak out to go to the store. I grabbed my gun and checked to see how much ammo I had.

"Shit. I don't have anymore bullets." I said to myself. I walked into the bedroom and Tommy must have just woke up.

"Morning sleepyhead." I said with a smirk on my face. He looked at me and smiled.

"Morning." He said.

"We're out of food and I'm out of bullets." I said.

"You want to go get some this early in the morning don't you? Y/N it's still dark out we'll barely be able to see out there."

"I know, but I don't want to wait Tommy. Besides we have to find the others."

"Z listen to me, we can't go out there right now it's too dark right now we'll barely be able to see the zombies. Let's wait til it's lighter out. Besides I'm sure they're still waiting for light where ever they are. Please just wait."

I sighed and said "okay I understand your concerns and I appreciate that, but-"

"No Z, no. We are not going to go out there right now. Come cuddle with me instead." Damn it! That boy knows how much I love to cuddle. Especially when it's him who asks me to cuddle with him. I walked over to him and laid down beside him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"About last night...."

"What about it?"

"I just don't want things to be weird between us."

"I don't feel weird about it. It was pretty amazing though." I blushed bright pink.

"Yeah..." he kissed my cheek causing a smile to spread a crossed my face.

"I do need to tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you I just guess I was a bit scared to say it out loud..."

"And what's that?" He sat up and looked at me I sat up too.

"Well we've been friends our whole lives and that's amazing I love having you as my best friend but it's just.... well there's this feeling I've been having and um I've had it since we were reunited by the group....." He stoped a look of weariness, like he wasn't quite sure he could say it. I put a hand over his and gave him a reassuring smile.

"You know you can tell me anything. I'm right here for you Thomas." He smiled back at me and took a deep breath.

"I think I have a major crush on you!" As his words flew out of his mouth I beamed with joy. I've had a major crush on him too all of this time!

"Would you like to go out with me? Like you'd be my boyfriend and I'd be your girlfriend?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yes." He said and I tackled him and kissed him he wrapped his arms around my torso.

Time skip brought to by Warren's bad assery

Daylight broke and 10k and I were now currently walking to the grocery store we had tried to break into the other day with our group. I saw a fast food place up ahead and it made me sort of sad.