•lunch•

[ warning! ]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos might as well \\

Months have passed, the triplets keep growing up and their grandparents keep being hanging out with them, especially Seokjin. Jungkook had also been coming home late with his dad cause he's now working with his dad.

He decided to work since he already had his own family. Of course, he wouldn't always rely on his parents, he is also at the right age to work. Tae is just home, taking care of the kids and doing the chores. Friends would come over sometimes to take care of three whenever their parents aren't home and busy and if taekook needs to go on a date.

Taehyung would also help at the company sometimes, but he's mostly at home with the kids. He's now preparing lunch for his precious little ones. He decided to feed them with chicken and sweet potato bowls.

He sliced the cooked chicken while still waiting for the roasted sweet potato to cool down. He also added zucchini to the menu. Others might say that the maids should do this but he would rather prepare the meals that his children will eat than just lay around doing nothing.

The three were just sitting on their high chair, watching their papa prepare their food while sucking their pacifier. He told the maid to get the bib and put it on the triplets.

He put their food bowl on the tray of their high chair. and the little ones started eating with their hands even though there was a fork for them to use. Meanwhile, Taehyung took a chair and sat in front of them while eating strawberries.

It was their daily habit. The triplets eat in front of their Taehyung and he will eat after them. He got his phone and texted his lover.