•back•

*alarm tone*

Jungkook got up once he heard the alarm. He decided to wake up the sleeping angel next to him which sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook pats Tae's sides gently. "Petal, wake up" he tried to wake up the other.

"Angellll we need to pick up mom and dad now" the older shakes the younger's body carefully which it made Tae whined.

"Laterrrr" Tae whined

"No, you need to wake up now munchkin" Kook protest

Tae hummed in response. Jungkook decided to take a bath while the other is still sleeping. Once he was done, he changed into a hoodie and tight black jeans. He made his way to the younger one who was still sleeping. He picked up the other in a bridal style and took into the shower.

"There, take your shower now bubbles" Jungkook giggled

"Ah really, this stew feed peach!"

Jungkook quickly ran out and got into the younger's closet to pick Tae's clothes.

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Tae's outfit. Just imagine Tae is wearing that hoodie and a black cycling)

"Oooo, this outfit is super damn fine" Jungkook said to his brain.

Once Tae got done showering, The older gave him the outfit choose. Tae hesitated at first because they were going in public and Jungkook is letting him wear a super damn short cycling.

When they were done preparing, kook called their driver and they both got into car and the driver drove them to the airport.

As the two young so called 'couple' entered the airport and wait for their parents. Their parent's are on their way home with a private jet. The airport announced that the Namjin couple are arriving now. Of course, Namjoon is a famous CEO and their's a lot of reporters and supporters of the two.

The two sons of the married couple were waiting at a private area. While Taekook were waiting, Tae was bored and decided to sit on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook got shocked at first but enjoyed it.

Tae took a picture of it.

The both of them talked about of their lives as the Namjin couple entered the waiting area and a lot of supporters and reporters were following them

Before Namjoon and Jin find their sons they answered some questions from the reporters first and find their sons.

The powerful "Kim" family met again and the two young ones greeted their parents.

"Welcome back mom and dad!" Tae excitedly hugged their parents.

"Welcome back mom, dad!" Jungkook smiled towards to their parents.

They all got into the car and they were on their way home.

Once Jin entered the house he quickly looked around the house. "Ah, Thank god you two didn't made a mess"

"Home sweetie home" The father of the family giggled.

"Mom, dad go take a rest first. You two must be exhausted and tired form the flight and work" Tae worriedly said.

"Hm, my son got kinder now. Did your brother scold and taught you how to be this kind" Namjoon teased their youngest son.

"Dad!" Tae whinnied and covered his face as it was all red. Jungkook laughed at Tae and Jungkook just pulled Tae by putting his arms in Tae's shoulder.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hi! Sorry if I had a lot of mistakes in there. I'm also sorry for updating late hshs. Anyway, please take care of yourself and have a great day! I purple you!💜 and please stream on hehe❤️