•drunk•

It was lunch time and Jungkook ordered pizza for both of them. Jungkook knocked on Tae's door.
"Hey, You're probably hungry right now, there's a pizza downstairs." The older said through Tae's door.

"Yeah" Tae lazily answered.

Jungkook walked downstairs and eat pizza at the living room while watching a tv show. After a while, Tae showed up and eat some pizza. Jungkook was staring at Tae and the younger caught the older staring at him.

"You know that it's bad if you stare at someone, right?" Tae coldly said to Kook while his Right eyebrow raised.

Jungkook Just looked away and continued eating his pizza and watch the tv show while Tae walked upstairs while holding his second pizza.

🌙🌙🌙

Tae was getting ready and he is in hurry because took a nap but when his alarm ringed, he accidentally turned it off. He was wearing a hoodie and a tight jeans. He run downstairs when his brother blocked his way.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook strictly said.

"None of your business, and let me go now" he tried to push the older.

"Yes it is my business. Now, where are you going?" Jungkook asked, once again.

"To your lovely girlfriend. Is that okay now?" Tae said sarcastically.

He run out of the house and got into his car. He drove away to Jennie and Jisoo's house because they are there, waiting for Tae.

He arrived at his cousins  house and he quickly entered the mansion. He walked inside and got greeted by a maid, he greets back and asked where are the others.

The maid pointed towards the living and Tae thanked the maid and made his way to the living room.

"You lil shit, we've been waiting for you" Jimin run towards to Taehyung and playfully hit Tae.

"Where were you? We were kinda worried about you because you weren't here on time you shit" Jennie laughed.

"Well I'm sorry bitches. I Just took a nap but I think it wasn't a nap anymore" Tae said and sat on the sofa with Jisoo

"What the hell are we gonna do now?" Rosé asked

Taehyung checked the time and it was 3:42 pm. He looked at the others and smirked.

"Let's go to the mall first and get some things and go to market and get some snacks or foods and ya know" he winked to them.

"Some wineeee?" Lisa excitedly asked. And the other's quickly nodded.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go to our car!" Jisoo stood up.

All of them got inside of the car and Rosé was gonna drive. They were jamming while on the way to the mall. Tae filmed it and also took a picture. He posted a picture on IG and after some minutes, theres a lot of likes and comments. He read the comments and smiled.

There were a lot of nice comments which made him smile, when he saw someone commented on his post making him annoyed.

'k.jk_ Come home before 8 pm or something will happen.'