•cravings?•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

It's been weeks since their parents knew about their relationship. The two was very happy but suddenly, Taehyung started throwing up and he always feel nausea. Kook tried to bring him to hospital but the younger didn't agree to come of course.

He tolf the older that might just ate something that made his stomach angry but Jungkook know that its not like that. He's been throwing up a lot also.

It was morning now, The oldest was making the food for his boyfriend and their parents. He made waffles for them and he also put fruits on the side. He also prepared the syrup.

His parents came down and got into the dining table. They sat down and after a few minutes later, Taehyung showed up and also sat down with their parents. They all exchanged 'good morning' as Kook serves their breakfast.

"Wow, our boy can do this now huh?" Namjoon teased.

"So simple dad" he shrugged and laughed and the other's also.

Joon and Jin started eating when he noticed that Taehyung wasn't eating. "Hey angel, are you okay? Why aren't you eating?" He worriedly asked.

"I'm okay but... kookie-ah, can you cook pancake for me?" The younger for me.

"Sure, but you have to wait."

"Sure! And also, put ketchup on it" he smiled.

"Huh? Are sure about that? You might throw up again." Jungkook was getting confused again.

Taehyung has been eating a lot of foods these past days. He also put something on his food to be weird or sometimes, he mixes up foods which is kinda nasty.

"Yeah! Thats what I want! So go now and cook it for me" Tae crossed his arms and shooed his lover.

The two married man were quietly watching them. Seokjin kept observing Taehyung because he hadn't been like in the past. He doesn't really eat a lot.

"Tae? Have you been throwing up again?" Their mom asked.

"Uhm, I only threw up on Monday and it's Thursday now so probably I'm fine now." He replied.

"Oh okay" jin nodded.

After a while, Jungkook came back with pancakes on the plate and serve it to Taehyung. "Can you please get the ketchup? Thanks." The younger smiled.

Kook knew that Tae will threw up again later because he's eating up something weird again. He walked towards the pantry got the ketchup. He made his way to his family and give the bottle of ketchup to his boyfriend.

The older sat down to his chair and started eating his waffles. Taehyung started pouring ketchup ok his pancakes. He started munching in quickly.

"Tae, slow down. No one is gonna steal your food you might choke or your might be upset later." Jungkook said worriedly.

"No I won't."

After 2 minutes, The younger was literally done eating while kook was only half on his food. He looked at his lover unbelievably, he didn't know that he would finish that pancakes so quick.

"I'm still hungry" Tae pouted.

"But you ate 4 pancakes in 2 minutes."

"I don't care, I'm hungry." Taehyung rolled his eyes and got into the pantry.

Namjoon looked at his son, usually Tae only ate 2 pancakes and he'll read a book or go to his room after. But now, he's eating a lot. Seokjin weren't surprised, he knew something was up to his youngest child.

"Okay. Take care of Taehyung, Jungkook. If there's something wrong, call us alright? We'll go to the company now." Joonie said and stood up.

Their parents got ready and got into the company. After a while, Tae is back from the pantry, holding a loaf of bread, peanut butter and a jar of pickles.

He put the foods down on the table and get a slice of bread and spread a peanut butter on it and put pickles. He got another slice of bread and put it on top, making it looks like a yummy sandwich but it's not really from what it looks like.

He started eating again like a monster. Jungkook was just staring at him. "What?" The younger asked and started eating again.

After Taehyung was done eating, Kook did the dishes. Tae was watching a tv show on the living room and he was waiting for his lover.

Jungkook walked towards the younger and cuddled him. "Hi my beautiful baby" he kissed Tae's cheeks.

"Hello" he giggled.

The two spent half an hour on watching the tv when Taehyung suddenly stood up and run towards the bathroom. He threw up again and he was also feeling Nausea. The older run behind his baby.

Tae was throwing up on the sink and Jungkook keep patting his back. The younger's eyes was getting teary and he was getting tired from throwing up.

Taehyung washed his face and got closer to his boyfriend. He hugged him tight and put his face at the other's neck. Kook caressed his baby's back.

"Baby, let's go to the hospital later okay? You've been throwing up a lot."

"But I hate hospitals" he pouted.

"But it's the best for you,angel. I promise I'll buy you anything you want if you go to the hospital" he tried to convince the younger.

"Fine. Let's go to bed first, I'm tired"

"Let's drink some water first and go to bed okay?"

The younger nodded and he jumped on Jungkook's waist, his legs around the older's waist and his arms are on the older's neck. Kook let his right hand hold Tae's thiCC butt, and his left arm on his lover's tiny waist.

They got into the kitchen counter and the older made Taehyung sat on the kitchen counter and he made his way to get a glass of water and give it to the younger one.

After tae drank the water, he jumped on the older again, making the position earlier and Jungkook carried him upstairs. They got into the younger's bedroom and they both laid down on the bed and fell asleep while cuddling each other.

😉

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hi! Sorry if I have a lot of mistakes in there. How are you today or tonight? I hope you're doing well. Please take care of yourself and be careful always. And also, stay safe babies! That's all for today and I purple you!💜