•Done•

The two started eating. The whole breakfast was quiet since Tae was still tired talking. He stopped eating because of tiredness.

"Tae, eat your breakfast first. Mom and dad isn't here anymore, so please eat" kook pleaded

The younger nod and hummed but still didn't eat.

"Taehyung-ah, please don't make me say this again."

The other didn't reply because he really drifting to sleep. The older sighed knowing that if Tae won't eat now, he'll gonna throw a tantrum and yell that he wants to eat and he might just crave their mothers cooking but he isn't here anymore.

Jungkook was almost done and noticed the younger sleeping in front of him. He sat up and place his chair next to the younger since he was facing tae earlier.

He kissed the cheeks and forehead of tae and Tae sensed it that the older wants him to wake up. He opened his eyes little.

"Come here, let me feed you"

Tae got near to kook and kook started feeding him. Tae slowly started to wake up. The older feds him.

"Say ah" the older giggled.

Tae also giggled because of the silliness of kook. The other just feed him until tae's food is done. The older did the dishes while the younger hugs him behind while doing the dishes.

Jungkook was confused since the younger is so clingy now. He wasn't still use to it but he loves it. After that, they both walked into Tae's room again, laying down in the bed.

"What do you want to do now?" Jungkook asked.

"Dunno" The younger tiredly reply and hugged the older.

"You're so clingy today" Jungkook giggled.

"Should we make your project today?" Kook asked.

"Maybe?" Tae replied.

"You're still tired aren't you?"

Tae nod.

"Well, if you get up and make your project, we will get Ice cream later or anything you want to eat."

Taehyung sat up quickly. "Really?" He said excitedly

"Uh-huh. Wanna make your project now?"

"Yes!" Taehyung run to his study table and got his art things ready.

Jungkook stood up and walk to the younger and sat next to him.

"I need pictures first sooo we need to pick the best pictures of us" Tae spoke while scrolling to his phone.

"Sure thing, angel"

The two searched up for their best pictures. After they've found one, they printed them up.