•ouch•

So, it was the second day of the two being alone. Nothing much happens, mostly is they cuddle and hug each other. Today is their last day of hanging out and tomorrow, their parents will be home.

It was morning again and Kook made them breakfast while Tae is watching him.

"Can I help?" Tae suggested sounding unsure.

"Sure, come here" Kook quickly slide his body into his left side, making a space for Tae.

Tae started walking towards to Jungkook and helped him. The older made the pancakes since he was worried that younger might burn himself if tries it. But of course, the younger would do anything and begs his brother to let him do it.

"Tae, you might burn yourself. Let me do it and just ho back at the chair and sit down"

"Noooo! Pleaseeee" Tae pouted as he begs the older.

"No tae. Cut your pouting effect because it won't effect on me anymore" kook said

"B-but..." Tae's eyes got watery and looked at Kook.

"Oh shit, don't cry please! Okay! You can do it now!" Jungkook panicked.

"Yay!" Tae cheered up cheekily.

The older shakes his head seeing Tae's behaviour changed so quickly.

"Be careful! Don't hurt yourself angel" Kook warned him.

Tae mixed the batter first and heated the pan. After the pan is heated, he slowly put a scoop of pancake batter in the pan. Jungkook was beside him watching his little brother cook and incase somethings goes wrong, he can quickly move to the younger one.

After how many minutes, Tae made 3 pancakes and he was making the last one when a friend of him called on his phone and he answered it without knowing that he was pouring the scoop of pancake batter at the pan but he was too focused on the phone call and the older was assembling the plate and fork that they're going to use. Tae didn't realize that his hands were touching the pan. The pan was real hot of course since it was been a long time since he was using it.

"AH!" tae screamed making him throw the scooping spatula that they he was using. (Lol I Don't really know what is the name of that)

Kook immediately ran to Tae. "What's wrong tae?!" Kook panicked.

"I-it's h-hot" Tae trembled while caressing his finger

"Where? Let me see it"

Tae shook his head, not agreeing to Kook

"Taehyung, let me see it" kook said in a serious tone

Tae felt real smaller since when Jungkook call Taehyung by his full name it means kook is really serious.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hi! It's meee haha. Happy valentines day! It's not valentines day here anymore in the Philippines but still hahaha. Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating so much or everyday because I'm busy😪 and I'm sorry if I had a lot of mistakes in there. Please take care of yourself and Have a good day! I purple you!💜