•realized•

"oh, hey hahaha so currently, I have an idea now" Tae said with an awkward tone while avoiding the gaze of the older

"Hm?" The older smirked bigger and got closer to Tae. The younger froze and look at kook. The two are having a staring contest.

Jungkook took an action and got closer to the other. The staring wasn't still done. They didn't even realize what they were doing next. Kook put his hands on Tae's cheeks.

"Can I?" Jungkook asked a permission.

Tae couldn't do anything but melt on every actions of kook. He nod to the older as a reply. As soon kook received the reply, he brushed his lips in to the other. They started kissing. It's not lust but truly love.

After how many minutes, they separated look at each other. The younger quickly hugged the older. Taehyung's arms wraps around to the others neck while Jungkook's arms slide down to the younger's small and cute waist.

"You know what?"

"What?" The older asked.

"I-i love y-you" Taehyung whispered to Kook's ear. His cheeks immediately turned into a tomato.

The older froze and teared up hearing the younger. It's been a long time since he heard from him. The last 'I love you' that Taehyung said to other was when Jungkook was still 15 and Tae was 13.

Taehyung sat up properly and saw Kook tears rolls down to his own cheeks. Tae's lips immediately turned into a pout.

"W-what's wrong? D-did I do s-something w-wrong? I'm s-sorry" the younger stutter.

"N-no, it's just.. it's been a long time since I heard that from you. And I love you too" Jungkook sobbed and hugged the younger again. But kook's head is now resting on the younger's shoulder and he was holding Tae's waist.

And the younger was caresing kook's hair and kissing it. "Thank you" Tae whispered again.

"For what?" The older now calm down.

"For making me realize that being a nice person isn't bad. And thank you for staying by my side even though my attitude is like this. Thank you so much" Tae now cried.

"It's nothing, my love." Kook sat up and let tae cries on his shoulder while he cares on his shoulder.

While tae was still crying, the older started to whisper on the younger's ear some sweet nothings.

"Sh, calm down my petal. You're so good and brave. You're so sweet and kind. I love you, my love" Jungkook whispered into the others ear, trying him to calm down.

Minutes had past, Tae now calm down. It was 9 pm and the older got worried and asked the younger.

"Are you okay now? Are you tired? Do you wanna go to bed?" The older asked.

The younger nod, feeling tired after crying. The older got up while supporting tae. Jungkook slowly put taehyung on the bed.

"Please sleep with me" Tae begged.

"Of course, petal" Kook smiled.

The older turned off the lights first and laid down beside Tae and he hugged the younger while tae quickly snuggled when he felt the other.

They quickly felt asleep and Jin opened the door of Taehyung's room. He saw the two hugging on the bed while sleeping. He quickly smiled when he saw the two. He got in and walk towards to the bed. He took a picture and he got into the two.

"Good night, you two. Take care and I love you both so much" Jin whispered and kissed their foreheads.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hey! It's meee hahaha. I hope you're doing well and good. Take care of yourself so you'll avoid being sick unlike me hahaha. Anyway, sorry if there's a lot of mistakes in there like spellings, grammars and more. Have a good day and I purple you!💜