•Dream•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\

Jungkook kissed Tae's hand as The others squealed crazily. Kook smiled after he kissed Tae's hand as he hold it, intertwining their hands.

"Hi love" Jungkook looked at the younger with a sparkle on his eyes.

"H-hey" Tae stuttered as bit his lip, feeling embarrassed.

The older noticed the younger's action, he chuckled at Tae and pulled him closer by putting his hand on Taehyung's waist and pulled him to his chest.

Tae snuggled his head to Jungkook's neck, feeling so embarrassed and shy because a lot of people are staring and squealing at them.

"Ehem, you might guys just wanna continue it later since their is a lot of people in here" Hobi excused.

"Yea, and the driver is waiting for us hoes" Yoongi added.

"Let's go. Let's continue this later angel" Jungkook whispered to the younger's ear.

They all got into the van and the driver sent them away to their own houses. Tae and Jungkook was the last one of course. The two were holding hands and they were attached to each other like there's no tomorrow. Tae was resting his head at the older's shoulder as he hold Kook's hand.

They arrived at their house and they got inside. Their parents wasn't home yet, knowing that they're busy. The guards and maids greeted the two and carried Tae's luggage into his room.

They have maids, but they are only here when they need to. Namjoon planned that the maids will stay at this house too but Jin didn't agree. Jin wanted the maids to spend their time with their family and they can also have privacy on their lives.

Namjoon is the most popular CEO in South Korea and Jin's café ranks no.1 as the best café in Korea. Their sons are also popular because of their visuals and personality. Many people says that their family wa sperfect but Namjoon and Jin don't really think and say that their Family is perfect.

Their Family is great, they love and treat each other like a family and whenever they are together they are always sweet, they can afford whatever they want to buy, they are smart but that doesn't mean their family is perfect.

They have misunderstandings of course, Joonie and Jin are strict to their kids because they want to raise them in a right way.

Jungkook pulled the younger by the waist again and got them selves into the younger's bedroom. The two giggled and as they go in, the older locked the door and pushed the younger into the bed and hovered over him.

Tae giggled. "What is it Mr. Kim?"

"Well, I've been suffering to see a beautiful face which is it is in front of me right now, madame" the older smiled.

"To be honest, I missed you" Tae said as he was flustered af and hugged the older by putting his arms at the other's neck.

Their forehead was touching and their faces were so close. They looked into each other's eyes and smile.

"It was only 3 months but it felt like 3 years" the older joked

The younger chuckled and pulled the older into his side and snuggled into him. Jungkook caressed Tae's hair and whisper some sweet nothingness. The older knew that Taehyung was tired so he let him rest on his arms.

After a minute, Kook stared at the other and softly smiled. He saw the younger sleeping and cutely snoring. He brushed Taehyung's bangs and kissed his forehead.