•present•

That was the first met of the two. Jungkook thought that he was just acting up so it will be fine on the other day. But, all of the time, Taehyung would always be a brat.

6 months later

They were all close now and Taehyung doesn't have a problem for his new mother and he actually liked and loved him, so he treated him as his own mom. But, he never liked his own Step-brother. He will always act so mean towards him and he would never be nice to him.

"Tae, honey, would you like some more toast?" Mom looked at me.

"No thanks mom, I'm full with this now." I smiled kindly to him.

"Tsk, acting nice to everyone again" Jungkook rolled his eyes and smirk.

"Shut up you stupid bubble head" Taehyung mouthed Jungkook.

Jungkook just chuckled quietly.

"Anyways, What are you both gonna do today? I'm gonna go to the cafeteria later and go to your dad" Jin added in.

"I'm just gonna stay at home mom. I don't have anything to do today. And I'm kinda tired so I'll rest later" Taehyung said.

"Same with me" Jungkook smiled to their mom.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook "Tsk, Copier!"

"No I'm not" Jungkook defend himself.

Taehyung stood up "Whatever you say you coconut head" and quickly walked upstairs and got inside of his room.

Jin sighed. "You guys look cute together when you're arguing" he chuckled.
"Anyway, go take care of him. I'll do the dishes and I'm gonna leave after this. Make sure that you take care of your younger brother even though he has that kind of personality" he added.

"Yes mom" Jungkook replied back his mother.

He got up and go to Taehyung's room and knocked.

"Hey, you there?"

"Of course. Where should I go when I'm around this house you evil?" Taehyung screamed out that loud enough to make Jungkook hear it.

"Could you please open the door?"
As he tried to open the door.

"Why would I? You have your own room, so go away."

"Well, I just wanted to. And maybe we can also play uno in there?" Jungkook replied his brother.

Taehyung's eyes got widened. He quickly stand up and open the door.

"Then come in!"

"Bingo! My plan worked" Jungkook said to his brain.

Jungkook got in and look around. It's been awhile since he got in there again because Taehyung let everyone go in there except for Jungkook.

"Oh, so you changed your design?" Jungkook still looked around.

"Yeah"

"Anyway, lemme go and get the uno cards!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Sure"

They started playing uno and it took a long time to beat each other up. And after how many rounds, taehyung begins to lose.

"Hey! Why are you winning so easily?! Are you cheating?!" Taehyung Shouted at Jungkook.

"Hey, calm your voice down, you're so loud. And I'm not cheating of course"
Jungkook said.

Suddenly the door swinged open.

"What's happening in here?" Jin popped out.

"He's cheating on the game mom!" Taehyung said to his mother.

"No I'm not!" Jungkook protested
"Yes you are!"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes you are!"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes you are!"

"Enough boys" Jin cut their yelling competition. "Honey, you know that Taehyung is younger that you so let him win also"

"See?" Tae said sarcastically to Jungkook.

"Fine" Jungkook sighed.

"By the way, I'm gonna go to the cafeteria now. Be back later in the afternoon. Bye! Take care of you both!" Jin smiled to the boys and leave.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•|

Hiii! Did you already eat your breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? If you haven't, go eat first babe and take care of your self. Anyway, where are you from? Just comment below so I can know where are you from hehe. I purple you!💜 And have a nice day!

By the way I'm from Philippines!  🇵🇭❤️

•---------------•

And also, sorry if I have wrong grammars in there because I'm kinda in hurry cause I'm still gonna go to school hshs.