•Secret•

So Jungkook got shocked but laughed when he saw this:

(Imagine that they are real hshs)

"You gay my so innocent brother?" Jungkook asked tae while laughing

"So what? Mom and dad already know about my sexuality."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook seriously asked Taehyung.

"Nothing" Tae answered silently

"Tell me, Taehyung." Jungkook said it with a more rougher voice that makes the younger scared.

Tae sighed. "It was because I was scared to be judged and especially from you. You always treat me like a joke. Whenever I'm serious or angry it seems like a joke to you. Can't you see? I'm also tired of being like this. Being called brat or anything else, I just also wanted to live in a peaceful life" Taehyung let it all out while crying his eyes out.

"And now you're gonna call me a cry baby because I'm crying in front of you. Can't you see it? Can't you feel it? I'm really hurt" Taehyung sobbed hard.

Jungkook stood there being frozen. He realized how kinda bad he treated his brother. He didn't know what to do and Just hugged Tae as he let the younger cry on his shoulder.

Jungkook carried Tae into his room and placed him down in the bed. Taehyung kinda calm down but the older was still with him and he was about to go out of the room until he heard tae mumbled something.

"Stay with me" Tae shakily said.

Jungkook turned around and got also into the younger's bed. He cuddled Tae and played with his hair until he was okay.

After many minutes, he heard some snooze under him and saw Taehyung sleeping and he decided to sleep also.

+Time skip+

Taehyung woke up and saw the older's face. He realized how handsome his STEP-brother is. He was really distracted of the beauty of the older one and didn't notice that Jungkook opened his eyes.

"Amazed by my face baby?"

Tae got back into the reality and blush because of the pet name that Kook gave him. He just hummed to reply Jungkook because he was still tired.

Kook chuckled. "You know, if you're seeing a handsome face. Well, I'm seeing a beautiful and gorgeous face"

Taehyung just smiled lightly. Jungkook noticed the Younger one being quiet. Whenever Tae is quiet, it's because his tired, he has a problem or he's stressed.

"Hey, you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly

Taehyung sighed. "I don't know"

Then an awkward silence came. And Taehyung broke the silence.

"Are you fine with me being gay?" Taehyung nervously asked.

"Of course baby, I'm fine with it"

Taehyung smiled. "Thank you"

"No problem my brother" Kook kissed his forehead.

"Uhm, I think I should check downstairs cause maybe dad and mom is already here" Tae said.

"No, it's fine. I'll go downstairs and you stay here and I'll be back."

"No, no, no I'll go down" Taehyung stood up

"Tae, I said I'll go down."

"No! I'm the one." Tae protest

Taehyung was about to run but Jungkook catches him caging him into the older's body. Taehyung was currently facing jungkook and Tae tried to run away from him but the older is stoping him.

They didn't saw the stuff bear at the ground and they tripped over.

|•|•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hiiii! Hope you doing a great day! Please take care of your self and be happy. And I'm sorry if I have any wrong grammars in there. Bye! Thank you and I purple you!💜