•swimming•

Once taekook got inside of their room, Tae sat down at the bed and Kook got into the closet and pick something up.

"Tae, can you please close your eyes?" Jungkook asked some permission

"Hm, sure" Tae said as he started to close his eyes.

Jungkook looked Tae making sure that the younger is closing his eyes. He walked towards the other and sat beside him.

"Open your eyes"

Tae opened his eyes and saw Jungkook next to him, holding a plushie and a box. Kook gave Tae the Tiger plush.

"What's this?" Tae asked

"It's you" Kook chuckled. Tae gave him a confusing look.

"It's you because you look like a tiger. When you're angry you look like a tiger and resemble a tiger but a cute one" Kook continue to chuckle.

Tae glared at him cutely. "I'm not a tiger" Tae pouted.

"Oh yes you are"

Kook adjust himself to get closer to Tae. He look at the box and to Tae. He gulp before speaking. He opened the box and Tae saw it and it made his eyes widened and look at Jungkook.

 He opened the box and Tae saw it and it made his eyes widened and look at Jungkook

"What's this?" Tae asked gguk.

Jungkook carefully took out the ring out of the box. "This, this is a promise ring to you that I won't leave your side forever. I will protect you and I will stay by your side no matter what. Cause I realize by myself that, I need to protect this precious gem who I own it. I'm so lucky to be your step brother or else. I'm not that asking you to be your partner in life, but if you want to, sure. I will wait for you and I will always love you." Jungkook ended his speech by kissing the younger's forehead who was now crying.

Jungkook pulled Tae closer to him and let Tae cry on his chest. Tae was crying happily on Jungkook's chest. The younger look up into kook and kissed him. The older kissed him back which turned it into a passionate and sweet kiss.

The two split up when Tae spoke. "Thanks" he shyly whispered.

"Thank you for this. Thank you for taking care of me and making me realize the real me. Thank you for protecting and staying by my side. I love you too" tae hugged the other and cry on his shoulder.

"Shhh, don't cry now my love. A gorgeous and beautiful angel shouldn't cry, you know? It would affect your beauty" Jungkook joked so that he can make the other smile.

Tae looked at kook and hit his chest playfully. Jungkook caught the hand of Tae and put the ring on his index finger. After he puts it, Jungkook stand up while holding Tae's hand and carefully made tae stand up with him and Kook held his waist. Tae grab kook shoulder and hand.

They slowly dance while the sea breeze continue.

+time skip+

The two young ones were getting ready since the whole family was waiting for them. After they got ready, they both walked fast into the location where did they talked about. There were so many man who were staring at Tae because of his outfit and a lot of girls at Kook.

The older didn't care that many girls were staring at him but he was pissed since a lot of man were eyeing on his brother.

(Tae's outfit without the bra💀)

(Without the white shirt)

Jungkook pulled tae closer to him and held his waist.   They both stop walking and Tae looked at him confused.

"I told not to wear that because a lot of man are staring at you" Kook strictly said.

"But it was my only swimming outfit"

"Then we should have bought another swimming outfit for you"

"Ugh, no. And don't you think that a lot of girls are staring at you? You can simply button up your shirt you dumbo" tae rolled his eyes and walk again.

Jungkook sighed as he follows the younger one to the location. They saw their parents and friends. Tae happily greeted Tae girls and chim. While on jungkook side, he walked towards to his parents who were talking to yoongi.

Jin saw his older son walking to them, seeing that he was not in the mood. "What happend, hon? You seem like you're not in the mood" jin asked.

"It's just.. tae is exposing his body too much. Look at him right now" the blond young said.

"It's fine. I can understand you, you're just being protective at your brother, just like your father" jin chuckled.

"Mom! We're gonna go swimming now!" Tae yelled  kinda far away from them.

"Sure! Be Careful all of you!" He yelled back.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Yo! It's me haha. Anyway, I'm sorry if there's a lot of mistakes in there, I'm kinda in hurry right now because our final exam is on 17 and 18 I think? But the governor suspended all of the classes here at our place. It was 16 - 31 (?) but our school isn't sure yet that they will agree to it🙄. Anyways, just take care of yourself and always wear a mask and clean your hand and body. Hope you have a great day! I purple you!💜

i finally had some time to write a chapter. I'm so stressed rn💀