•where?•

The cheeks of the younger turned into a tomato. And he shyly nod. The older smirked and kept their hands intertwine. Taehyung flusteredly looked at their hands and tried not to smile.

They were in a comfortable position right now when suddenly a voice came.

"Okay boys! We're here!" Namjoon said.

The two sighed, still wanting each other's touch but they have to get off and go to the mall. They got off of the car and started walking towards the entrance of the mall.

Their guards are surrounding them to make sure that no one will get hurt while they are in the mall. The two married men walked together while Joonie was holding Jin by waist. Taehyung follow them and Jungkook kept walking behing Taehyung's back so he can also protect Tae.

As they enter the mall, as expected, many people came and took pictures. There were so many people surrounding them and the guards tried their best to keep the 'Kim' family safe the crowd.

There were a lot of girls who were admiring the two boys. They yelled their names and says funny things.

"Jungkookie Oppa! I love you so much please marry me!" The girl yelled.

"No! Jungkookie! Marry me instead! I can give anything that you want!" Another yelled. Jungkook chuckled himself hearing those words.

"Taehyung-ah! You're so cute and Beautiful! World is so unfair! Aaaaa!" A 20-23 year old lady screamed.

"It is hella true!" A group of girls also screamed. Taehyung laughed at their comments about him.

As Taehyung was laughing, Jungkook was starring at a beautiful art which is it is already in his front. Jungkook was amazed by the younger's beauty.

"Jungkook-ah! Are you in love with Tae?! You are starring at him so lovely! Aaaah! I ship you two!" A teenage boy yelled so hard that everyone heard it. Everyone was all squealing around while their parents were confused about it.

Tae shyly and awkwardly looked at Kook and did the same but he was biting his bottom lip.

"Uh-uhm, let's go shopping now mom!" Tae awkwardly said to Jin.

They started walking and stopped as soon as they reached Taehyung's favorite store.

(Which is? Can you guess it?)

[Prada! Jk. Let's go back to the story hehe]

Gucci. The youngest of the family cutely and excitedly run into the store. While the other boy shakes his head, knowing that Taehyung will probably buy the whole store that's why they don't shop always.

"Hon, Me and your dad will go to a different store, okay? There are 6 guards with you both and same with us so don't worry anything okay? If there's something wrong just call me. Take care of yourself and mostly your younger brother, okay?" Jin softly said to kook.

"Yes mom. Take care of you both. Bye! I love you both!"

"We love you too son"

The married couple left and got into a different store, while the oldest son of the married couple,started looking for tae.

As he entered the store, he already saw Tae with a full of clothes in a shopping cart. He approached the young one.

"Tae? Are really buying these much?" Kook asked.

"Yeah of course" he replied sassily.

It was a very long time to wait to get their both wants. 3 hrs had passed and the two was still shopping. Joon and Jin decided to go home and spend time together at home and relax. While two was walking around the mall.

"Hey, we've been shopping for almost 4 hrs. Aren't you tired?" The oldest tiredly asked.

"Nope! I'm not!" He shakes his head.

"Well, if you're still gonna go around in this mall. I'll go home now."

"No you can't! Mom said you'll take care of me so you should come with me!"

"Fine. But I wanna go somewhere"

"Where?" The younger asked.

Jungkook smirked and thought this was a really good idea.

|•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hey! It's aurthor-nim. I hope you are doing well. Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes in there. Anyway, take care of yourself always. I purple you!💜