•9 weeks•

Thank y'all so much for the greetings🥺
I love you all so much😭❤️
***

[ warning! ]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
//typos also\\

1 month later

The doctor called Taehyung to come the hospital so that they can have their first ultrasound. And also, they all noticed that Tae's belly is usually bigger than a normal pregnancy bump.

It wasn't really that big but it was cute to the younger once since he has a petite body. Jungkook was carrying the other's bag since he doesn't want his baby to be tired. It was only a light bag and Tae already said he can carry it but of course, kook didn't agree.

They both got into the car and drove over to the hospital. They always have a monthly check up and to make sure that Tae and the baby is healthy.

They were both excited to see the baby since it's their first ultrasound. They arrived at the hospital and got inside. They made their way to the doctor and started doing the job. The younger laid down on the table and made himself comfortable since that's what the doctor said.

"Can you please bring up your shirt so we can apply the gel?" The doctor asked permission.

"Oh yeah sure" he respond.

"Alright, I'll put a gel on your belly. It will be kinda cold okay?" She smiled to Taehyung.

Tae nodded and looked at his lover. The older quickly held Taehyung's hand, to make him feel safe.
The doctor started putting gel on his belly while Tae started to giggle a little bit because it was kinda cold.

The doctor started rubbing the younger's belly with the probe. And then suddenly, they all saw something that they didn't expected. But the the doctor just kept rubbing around so they can see the baby clearer.

"Uhm, so as you can see.. You both will have a triplets! Congratulations!" She congratulated the two.

"Wait, r-really?" Tae stuttered.

"Mhm. See? We have three healthy babies right there." She gladly pointed at Taehyung's bumb.

He was currently at his 9th week of pregnancy. He experienced a lot of throwing up, being nauseous,  being moody and exhausted.

"When can we know the gender?" Jungkook asked.

"Like about 18 to 20 weeks." She smiled to Kook.

She told and explained Tae everything during his pregnancy on what will possibly happen and what to do when things are not really better. After all, the ultrasound ended.

The doctor also took pictures during the ultrasound. She gave Taehyung the pictures. They both thanked the doctor and said goodbye and got back into the car.

The older kissed the younger's forehead. "I'm so proud of you. Thank you for handling our three babies there. I know it's hard but we'll do it do it together."

"Thank you also for being there for me. Even though I'm always moody and I always complain. I love you" he pecked Kook's lips.