•breakfast•

It was already morning. Currently the time was 7 am. The first one to wake up is the older. When he woke up, he quickly saw the younger sleeping beside him and facing him. He stared at the younger first before he got up. He pecked on the younger's forehead before going downstairs.

He got downstairs and go to the bathroom. He washes his face and brush his teeth. He walked out of the bathroom and jogged into the kitchen. He started cooking their breakfast. He cooked pancake, ham and eggs and he also got the younger a milk while he got a coffee for himself.

When he was done, he decided to got to the younger's room and wake him up. He got into the younger's room and saw Tae still sleeping. He carefully took out his phone and took a picture.

Jungkook smiled as he find cute

Jungkook smiled as he find cute. He put his phone down at the nearest table and wake the younger up.

"Angel, wake up. Let's go have some breakfast" Kook softly said to tae.

Tae just whine and rolled over into the other side. The older chuckled knowing that Taehyung is still tired but he needs to wake up.

"Baby, wake uuuup. Our food is getting cold." He walked closer to tae. Tae just hummed to reply. The other giggled at Tae's action.

"Petal, Let's go have some breakfast now, please?" Jungkook kissed his cheeks.

Tae opened his eyes and looked around. He looked at the older and sat up and stretch his arms up. He look around again and whine. The way he look around was like he was totally drunk. He was still sleepy as the way he looks.

"What's wrong?" Kook asked

Tae was too tired to talk and to walk but he wants to eat. He made a grabby hands towards to kook. Jungkook walked towards to him and carry him. Surprisingly, the younger isn't that heavy.

"Angel, why are you so light?" He worriedly asked.

Taehyung just shrugged and clung into Jungkook. Jungkook's hands are on Tae's bum to support and Taehyung's arms is on Kook's neck.

Jungkook walked downstairs while carrying the younger.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hi! It's me author-nim. I'm sorry if it is a short chapter because I'm kinda busy right now haha. Anyway, take care of yourself and have a good day! I purple you!💜 I'm sorry if there's a lot of mistakes cause I'm literally in hurry now.  And also, this book got 1k reads! Omg, lol hahaha I didn't expect this but, thank you so much!❤️