•broke•

// warning! \\
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

It was another day for the young couple. Their cousins and friends actually slept in their house since they threw a little party yesterday. All of them were having fun except Taehyung. Jungkook and others were drinking wine, beers, tequila, cocktails, champagne, and many more but there, the poor pregnant omega, was only having an apple juice.

Jeongguk didn't allow him to drink because he is pregnant. Tae of course got upset but he couldn't do anything because he is preggy.

They were all awake and eating breakfast in the dining area. Tae was still half asleep and the others also.

"Fuck, why do we need to wake up early when there's no work?" Yoongi whined.

"Babe, it's literally 1 in the afternoon." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"So? I must enjoy my sleep since there's no work." Yoongs sighed.

"What are you? A vampire?"

"Oh, that's why he is so freaking white," Lisa mumbled.

"Hm, snow-white, is that you?" Hoseok giggled.

"I hate y'all." Yoongi just continued to eat his sandwich.

"Laugh my thicc ass off, you guys are so noisy." Tae started to get annoyed.

"We know that you are thicc but I haven't said anything yet. I mean right now, I'm talking now so I said something so ugh, forget it." Rosé just took a sip of her orange juice.

"Oh, it's pregnancy thingy. You know, his hormones." Jisoo just shrugged.

"Omg shut the fck up y'all, Joy and Sungjae are now married! AAAAAA!" Jennie screamed in excitement while scrolling through Instagram.
(Henxje Its been 4 yrs but I can't still move on with their wgm😭)

"OMG YAAAAAS!" You screamed.

"I heard that Hwasa and Moonbyul are also dating?" Kook said in a not so sure tone.

"Oh my god, another gay couple ugh! We raise bitches!" Jimin stood up and raise his arms through the air.

"Just eat your breakfast honey, your daddy might punish you later," Tae said to Jimin and smirked.

"Well, I guess I have to." Yoongi also smirked.

"Again, I wanna jump into a pool of holy water right now ." Lisa sighed.

"Wanna swim with you." Jisoo looked at Lisa.

"It's not like you guys haven't had sex with your partner." You teased the two and smirked.

"What the— it's not like you also haven't had sex with hobi Oppa in your car!" Lisa fought back.

"Oh my fucking god HAHAHAHAH" Jimin was now crying because laughing so hard.

"Shut up, you always get your booty punished by yoongi Oppa. (Hyung)" You snapped at him.

"Hey—"