•Jealousy•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also😂 \\

"Tae?" Jungkook called out as he knocks on the door.

"What do you want?" The younger answered.

"Can you please open the door?"

"Not now. I'm tired" Tae replied.

"Please?" The other pleaded.

Taehyung sighed annoyed and got out of his bed. He walked towards the door and opened.

"What do you wa-" tae said annoyedly but got cuts off.

Jungkook kissed the younger one and push him inside of the younger's room and closed the door and locked it. He continued kissing Taehyung and pushed him to the bed. Tae kissed back and the kiss was full of love.

The younger cuts their kissing scene off and looked at the older. Kook put their foreheads together.

"My jealous little angel?" He chuckled.

"Shut up. I'm not" Tae pushed the other off.

He turned into the other way, his back is now facing Jungkook. "Awe, my buttercup. I was just kidding baby. Don't be angry please" he back hugged the younger one.

Taehyung didn't respond and continued being silent. Kook got out of the bed and made his steps to other's front. The older booped Tae's nose but Tae weren't having it. He looked at Jungkook seriously.

Jungkook sighed knowing that the younger wasn't in the mood. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't give her my number. I promise I'll tell my mom and dad to fire her if she bothers us."

"Yeah sure." Tae mumbled and stood up, made his way out and got to his closet, leaving the older behind.

Taehyung got some booty boy shorts and a oversized gucci hoodie. He decided to take a bath first and relax.

🌙🌙🌙

"Tae! It's time for lunch!" The maid called out.

"Yes selena!" He answered back. Selena is one of the oldest maid here in the mansion. The 'Kim' family trusted this lady cause she is kind, trustworthy, she'll do whatever you want her to do.

He was in the living room upstairs, playing with his phone and chitchatting with the others. He walked downstairs and made his way to the dining room.

Once he got there, he already saw his brother sitting on the chair, ready to eat. He walked towards the dining table and sat beside Jungkook.

After a while, the two started eating quietly. It wasn't that it was because of what happened earlier but it was because the maids were with them so they couldn't really talk that much because they might spoil something about them.

"Hey sandara, I'll go help the others at preparing the foods for later. Please assist them okay?" Selena said to the maid who was asking for Jungkook's number.

Selena walked away and the two just continued eating. Tae changed his sitting position and his right leg was now on top of his left leg. He was wearing shorts so his legs were really showing off.