•Tae's birthday•

*Alarm ringtone*

Jungkook woke up by the alarm and turned it off. He checked the time and it was 2:45 A.M. He woke up the younger one they both started to get ready.

 He woke up the younger one they both started to get ready

(A whole damn daddy mode

(A whole damn daddy mode.. Jk, okay I need to stop. I'm sorry hehe byeee)

Their ootd. They were getting ready when their dad came to Jungkook's room.

"Ah, you guys were just here" Namjoon walked towards to them.

"Happy birthday darling! You're 18 now so that means you're able to date your crush now" Joonie laughed.

"Daaaaaad!" Tae blushed so hard.

"Why? Isn't it right?"

"Well, yea it is" Tae shyly admitted.

"Nope, he wont have a boyfriend unless those boys pass through me" Jungkook jealously said.

"Ah, my eldest son being protective to our darling"

"Yah, stop chit chatting right now. We need to go, other's are there too. Anyway, happy birthday my love!"

"Aaaa, thank you mom and dad!" Tae hugged them.

They all got into the house and made sure that their baggages are all there. Tae and Jungkook was sitting again with each other.

They got into the airport and of course, there are a lot of supporters of the both young men and so do the sweet married couple. People started screaming when the family got out of their Mercedes-Benz GLE. Many young ladies and teens were screaming for Taehyung and Jungkook and many middled age women and men were supporting the couple.

The family checked in and walked into the private waiting area which they saw their 2nd family. Everyone was their and greeted each other. Everyone also greeted Tae a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday my stupid gorgeous babe!" Jimin giggled and hugged Tae.

"Thanks" Tae rolled his eyes playfully and laughed.

All of their friends greeted him. They were having a fun chit chatting when Tae remember someone that he didn't invite.

"Wait! Shoot! Where's Y/N noona?! I forgot to invite her!" Tae panicked.

"Don't worry, she said she's on her way now here to the airport. She just got late since took care of her nieces yesterday and she sent them to her auntie. And your mom invited her and he even called all of us so that everyone is here" Hobi smiled.

"Whew, that's a relief."

After some minutes, Y/N arrived at the waiting area.
"Ugh, sorry for being late everyone! I didn't know that it will be still traffic even though it's really early in the morning. Anyway, Happy birthday my baby!" y/n excitedly hugged Tae.

"Awe, it's fine and thank you!"

Y/N walks toward to Hobi and kissed him. After a while, some airport staff announced that they are gonna leave now.

"Passengers for the private jet to Bora bora, please, go to Gate 2"

They all got ready and walked towards to the gate 2. Jungkook was behind tae while walking. They all got into private jet and Tae and Kook sat next to each other.

+Time Skip+ (lol. I'm tired rn hshshs)

After 13 hrs of flying to bora bora, they finally landed at 4:30 in the afternoon. The hotel van picked them up. They checked in the room that they booked up.

(Roommates)
NamJin
Yoonmin
Y/N and Hobi
Jenlisa
Chaesoo
Taekook

They all pared up and got into their room. Everyone agreed that they will have their dinner at 6:30 pm and watch the fire show also. But for now, they all wanted to rest since the flight were so long.

Taehyung and Jungkook got inside of their room. They unpack first and lay down at the bed.

"Should we take a nap or sleep first?"

"I don't know, but let's rest now." Tae answered.

They both fell asleep while hugging each other.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hiii! I hope you're doing well today. I'm sorry if I had a lot of mistakes in there. Anyway, please take care of yourself and have a great day or night! I purple you!💜

Btw, yes, blackpink will also be a part of this book. They will also have their lines or scenes but we will try to focus on Taekook rn;)