•Tae's birthday pt.3•

"Hi babeee!" Jennie greeted Tae

"Hello!" Tae smiled at them.

"You looking ravishing today, aren't ya?" Lisa winked at Tae and they all laughed. Jisoo and Rosé finally arrived at the venue. They were currently sitting in line with a big table.

          yg jm jk th y/n
rm ——————————jin
   nini lisa rosé jichu  jh

The restaurant delivered a lot of food and lastly a cake that worths £22,000 which is literally 1,450,066 php and $28,514. The kim married couple wanted to spoil Tae since it was his 18th birthday.

Namjoon and Jin bought 4 of this cake since it was kinda small

Namjoon and Jin bought 4 of this cake since it was kinda small. They don't actually mind the price but they mind that they want Tae to enjoy his day. They all started eating and sang Tae a happy birthday. When they were done eating and having fun, they gave Tae a present.

Namjoon gave Tae a rolex watch which he has a 10 of those but Tae still appreciate the gift since it was also the model of watch he had been wanting.

Jin gave Tae a Louis Vuitton square bag.

The yoonmin couple gave Tae a gucci and supreme hoodie since they knew Tae really loves comfortable clothes like hoodies and big clothes on him.

Y/N and Jhope gave Tae a hella damn expensive pen. The Omas Phoenix Platinum Fountain Pen Luxury Limited Edition with Diamonds. It literally cost $60,000💀 and a Copic Sketch Marker Set of 72 and Set C 72C.

Jennie and lisa gave Tae a Nike So Cal Air Force 1 Supreme Max.

Jisoo and rosé gave Tae a Paco Rabanne 1 Million 18 Carats – LUXE Edition Perfume.

Jungkook didn't give Tae his gift yet since he want it to be in private. Taehyung thanked them a lot. After a while, they all had fun again and drink some wine. It was currently 9 pm.

"So, we'll go for a swim tomorrow?" Namjoon asked them.

"Sure" Tae answered and the rest of them agreed.

"Ah, I can't believe my darling is already 18" Jin looked at Tae

"Mom, you said it for the 20th now" tae laughed.

"Is our friend will be finally taken at this age?" Rosé teased.

"Maybe?" Tae winked and they all laughed.

Jungkook was glaring at Tae and when Tae noticed, he stopped laughing.

"Just kidding, I'm not that ready yet"

Jungkook look away and started to drink his wine again. "What's your ideal man, Tae?" Hobi asked Tae.

"I want a simple guy, who cares and loves me, who's kind, the one that understands me".

"That's a good pick, Tae" Y/N said.

"Anyway, I heard that you guys will move to massachusetts?" Yoongi asked Jennie.

Jennie sighed. "Yeah, the four of us will move to massachusetts and study at harvard."

Incase y'all are confused, Jisoo, Jennie and Taehyung are cousins, Jennie and Jisoo are siblings and Jennie and Lisa are girlfriends while Jisoo and Rosé are also girlfriends.

"Wait, so that means I'll be alone in korea?" Tae pouted.

"Hey, I'm still here you brat" Jimin playfully glare at Tae.

"I don't need you" Tae teased.

"Oh really?"

"Just kidding, I do need you hehe I love you, you sicko" Taehyung scrunch his nose towards to Jimin's direction and Chim just rolled his eyes and they all laughed.

"It's getting late now, should we go back to our rooms?" Jin asked them.

"Yeah, so we could also have some rest" Jungkook answered.

They all walked to their rooms together and have some rest, but Taekook didn't;)

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hiii it's me! I'm sorry for not updating so quickly and I'm sorry if I had a lot of mistakes in there. Anyways, please take care of yourself and have a great day or night. I purple you!💜