•official•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

Taehyung stayed silent.

"Tae? If you want us to be in a relationship, let's do it. But if you don't want to, I'll stop now." Kook said.

"I don't know" the younger mumbled.

"I'll give you some time to think first" the older pulled his arms away from Tae's waist.

Tae bit his lips and steps out a little bit, so he wasn't in front of the door anymore. Jungkook reached the door knob and was about to go out.

"W-wait!" Tae stopped him.

The older turned his head to the younger's direction. "Hm?"

"U-uhm, uh" taehyung sighed nervously.

"What is it?" Kook asked.

"Fine, l-lets do it." He bit his lips again and looked down, feeling embarrassed.

Jungkook smiled and walked closer to the younger. He snaked his arms to to Tae's waist again and He kissed Taehyung on the lips and the other kissed back. The kiss was passionate. After a couple of minutes, they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

They both smiled and put their foreheads together. "Tae? Will you be my cute, beautiful, gorgeous, angelic boyfriend?"

The younger chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I'll be your boyfriend Mr. Hot and Sexy handsome man"

"Sexy huh?" The older smirked.

"Never mind" Tae rolled his eyes and look away.

"Just kidding" kook chuckled.

"Kookie?" Tae called out while he put his arms to Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yes baby?"

He sighed. "What about mom and dad? Will they agree to out relationship? You know them of course, specially dad"

"Love, let's not think about that first okay? I hope they'll agree to us" Kook smiled.

"I hope so" he sighed again.

"That's enough baby. Wanna do something now?"

"I want spend with the others, I miss them already." Tae pouted.

"Okay, okay. Let's see if they are not busy" the older pulled away.

Shitty ass babies🤗💞

k.jk
Hey, are you guys busy? Tae wants to hang out.

Lalisassy
I'm free and the girls also

Rosés_Pasta
Yep

chiiim_P
y/n noona and I are still waiting for yoongi and hoseok to end their meeting:(

k.th
Awe🥺

Jennie.Queen
Well, should we wait for them? I think it will end soon.