•hm?•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\

(If you're soft hearted, please get ready some tissues lol)

Tae was currently sipping on his milktea, same as Jimin. The two got into the nearest café at the company and ordered some milktea. Taehyung and Jungkook was about to have a fight but yoongi and Jimin stopped them.

Minnie just bring his buddy to a café to cool his self down. "Hey tae?" The older of the two called out.

"Yes?"

"Are you planning on something today?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. Mom and dad said that we'll have a discussion and we'll have a lunch and I think they will incite you guys of course." Tae replied.

"Hm, maybe."

The two got distracted when Taehyung's phone tinged. Tae checked it out and it was a text from his mom.

My loveliest Mom☺️❤️
Hey honey?
Seen

My loveliest Mom☺️❤️
Can you and Jungkook come
over now? And I heard that you
And Jimin got out so can you go to
your brother and call him also?
Seen

My darling 💖
Sure mom. We'll be there soon.
Seen

My loveliest Mom☺️❤️
Okay darling. Thank you!
Seen

My loveliest Mom☺️❤️
Be careful hon, and Jimin also.
Seen

My darling💖
No problem mom.
And yes we will be careful!💕
Seen

"Uh chim? Should we go back to the company now? Mom wants us to be there now." Tae questioned.

"Sure. Let's go now"

"Minnie? Can you please be with me until I find Jungkook?" Taehyung pleaded.

"Why? You two needs a private time nor talk, you know?" Jimin said unsurely.

"Yea but pleeeeease" Tae pleaded again with his doe eyes.

Jimin couldn't refuse it so he agreed. "Fine. Don't use your charms on me again or I'll beat your ass"

"Nah, you just love me hehe"

"Love my ass HAHAHA let's just go" Jimin laughed and stood up.

The two walked out of the café and made their way to the company and got in. They both talked and talked until they reach Yoongi's office. They walked in at Yoongi's office, revealing yoongi who was working alone.

"Where's kook?" Jimin asked.

"He's at the extra office room. I told him to do some files since he was just being a kid earlier." Yoongi talked while typing on his computer.

"Oh okay."

"Chim? Can we go to him now? Mom and dad are already waiting I think." Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"Yea sure. Anyway, I'll just bring him to Jungkook. See you later babe" Minnie talked to yoongi and smiled.

"Okay. See you later love" Yoongi replied as he watched the two walked out in his office.