•welcome back•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also\\

"Tae? Taehyung-ah? Wake up. Wake up baby" Jungkook tried to wake the younger one.

Taehyung shot his eyes open and sat up. He hugged the older so tight and cried into his neck.

"Sh, it's okay baby. I'm here, it's okay. Nothing will happen. Calm down my sweet angel." He caressed Taehyung's back.

Tae kept crying and hugging the older harder.

"You had a nightmare, bun?" Kook asked. Tae nodded to answer.

"Awe, it's fine buttercup. I'm here baby." The older kissed Taehyung's forehead and dried the younger's tears with his thumb.

"Let's go downstairs and drink some water okay? It's 3 am in the morning so we need to go back to sleep." Jungkook said while cupping Tae's cheeks as the other nodded again to answer.

The older stood up first and assist him to stand up. The both get out of the room and got downstairs, while Jungkook helping Tae to walk.

Kook made the younger sat down at the dining chair and get some glass of water for him. He handed the water to Tae and the other drink it while still trembling from crying.

They got back in to the room and laid down in bed. Tae cuddled the older, he put his head at Jungkook's chest and wrapped his arms around the others waist. Jungkook's arms was securing the younger's shoulder.

He looked down at Tae and smiled. In all of 8 billion people here in the world, he had never seen an angel like this. He kissed Taehyung's forehead and chuckled at how cute the other is.

He was still whispering some sweet nothingness to Tae to make him fell asleep in peace. After sometime, the younger finally fell asleep so do Jungkook.

🌙🌙🌙

Jungkook woke up by the knock on the door. He carefully move Tae aside, not wanting to bother his peaceful sleep. When he finally got the other aside, he walked slowly to the door and opened it, revealing their mom.

"Oh hi honey! Good morning!" Jin greeted.

"Sssh! Taehyung is still sleeping mom. Don't be noisy." Whispered

"Oh, I'm sorry" his mother also whispered enough to make jungkook hear it.

"Why are you even here at his room?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook eyes got widened at the sudden question, he didn't think that his mom will ask it. "U-uh, well he got n-nightmares last night. A-and he came t-to my room and he said he wants me to sleep with him so yeah" Jungkook stuttered as he was nervous.

Kook lied about it because they don't want their parent's to know about their relationship yet. They were afraid that they won't accept their relationship so decided to wait for a little bit longer.

"Hm, okay. Wake up your baby, I mean your brother later cause the breakfast is already ready." Jin smirked and smiled.

Jungkook frowned at his mom, as he was confused if he heard his mom right. "Yeah sure, we'll be down soon"