•act•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\

[warning!]// grammatical errors ahead \\

Liked by Hoseok_J, Jennie.Queen and 67,979 others
Rosés_Pasta Got to meet this baby again. I missed him🥺❤️ @Tae.Kim
📸: @Jennie.Queen babe🥰

Tae.Kim I love youuuuuu🥺❤️
SanayaBabes. uwu I love their friendship. I'm jealous😔
jichu achoo my babies😍
chiiim_P I had a call with yoongs and you guys didn't let me join😭

All of them greeted and hugged each other once they met. They put their stuffs at the living room downstairs and they decided to go out and buy something that they can eat.

And Jennie took a picture of Tae and Rosé and Rosé posted it on her IG. They were having a lot of fun because it was their first hang out again together.

After they bought some food and things, they got home and got upstairs with their bags. They were planning to sleep late and thank god Jennie and Jisoo's parents aren't here.

They change into pyjamas first and back to living room. Jisoo told the maids that they can already sleep and don't worry about them.

They all baked some cookies and cupcakes, made mac and cheese and else. They also brought wine again ksks. They just laid some sleeping bags and some soft duvet. They put the food in the middle and started to chitchatting and had fun.

While they were fun, someone called Tae. He looked at the contact number and sighed. The other's noticed and looked at Taehyung.

"Don't force yourself to answer it." Lisa mumbled as she looked at him worriedly.

His phone didn't stop ringing so he decided go picked it up. "What is it?"

(Kook , Tae)

"What are you doing right now?"

"None of your business. Why?"

"I just saw a post of Rosé noona that you guys went out. It's late in the evening, you guys should stay home and be safe."

"It's not like we've never done it before. And so what if it's late in the evening? Isn't also late to go and see your lovely ass girl? Or should I say your sugar baby?"

"H-huh?"

"What a great actor you are wow! Stop pretending you sicko! Don't act like you're not meeting that bitch again."

"Tae, don't call her that."

"Damn, you're protecting her now. She probably pleasured you that good. But her pussy ain't virgin anymore just like a slut she is."