•business trip•

"Good evening mom and dad!" Tae greeted.

"Good evening mom, dad" Jungkook smiled.

"Good evening sons" Their father greets them with his killing dimple smile.

"Good evening my lovely boys" Jin said.

The family started eating and eating and talked about things in the future or now. Taehyung was eating peacefully when he felt a hand on his thighs.

He looked at Jungkook and saw the other one smirking. Taehyung tried to get the older's hand in his thigh by shaking it. He started shaking his thigh and looked at Kook.

But of course, Jungkook is not an easy player. The older started to move his hand upper making the younger chocked because it was to close it brotherhood.

Jungkook quickly get Taehyung's glass of water and let Taehyung drink it. Taehyung quickly grab the older's offer. The two didn't realize that Jungkook's hand is holding glass cup and on top of Jungkook's hand is Taehyung's.

Their parents was watching them and got amazed since they're not arguing anymore. Because you know, as always.

When Taehyung were okay now, he thanked the older and started to eat again. The older looked at their parents who were totally looking at them.

"Uhm? Mom? Dad?" Jungkook asked them bringing their parents back to earth.

"Oh, hey! Haha" Jin awkwardly said.

"Wow hahaha" Joonie laughed.

"Is there something wrong?" Kook said.

"Oh nothing, it's just.. we are amazed that you two aren't arguing anymore as you guys used to." Their mom looked at them.

"True. And finally, you guys are okay now" their dad speaks.

"Oh hahahaha" Jungkook awkwardly laughed. Taehyung just smiled to them and started eating again.

When they were about to finish, their dad said something to them.

"Kids, me and your mom are going to a business trip for 2 days. Are you okay with that?" The father talked towards to his children.

"Of course dad" kook smiled.

They all looked at Tae and waiting for him to answer.

"Oh, it's fine with me" tae said.

"Okay, but you two should be careful here alright? We're just gonna send maids here for you two to clean this house and make you two your foods." Jin talked

"No mom. Don't send some maids here, we are already fine with ourselves and we're already grown ups." Kook speak.

"I'm worried that you two might fight and not talk to each other again and just lock yourselves in your rooms" Jin added.

The two just looked at each other and looked away again when they got an eye contact.

"Okay, we won't send some maids in here but you two should take care alright? And kook, take care of your brother. We will leave tomorrow and be back before Taehyung's birthday" Joonie said.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hi! It's me again haha. I'm sorry for not updating yesterday because me and my parents attended some 'CLP' ot Christian living program haha. Anyway, take care of yourself and have a good day! I purple you!💜 I'm sorry for a short chapter and sorry if there's a lot of wrong grammars in there.