•feelings?•

Jungkook's P.O.V

I saw him run upstairs and I got confused. He was eating good next to me then his mood suddenly change? Mood swings? Is he pregnant? Wait wait wait It's impossible I never saw him going around with some random guys and he doesn't have any boyfriend. Tsk hahaha

I finished eating and helped mom to wash the dishes. When we were done, I walked upstairs and got inside of my room. I saw a notebook on my table and it made me smile quickly.

I opened the notebook and it was full of my memories back then when I was only 12 years old. Taehyung gave this to me as a birthday present.

I sat down on my chair and read all of the memories that I left there.

End of Jungkook's P.O.V

While Jungkook was busy reading the notes. On other hand, Taehyung was angry, upset, oh god. He didn't know what to feel.

"Why am I feeling like this?!" The tiny bodied boy screamed into his pillow.

"Why am I upset? Why?! I mean, I don't like him that way, right?" He said to himself.

Tae started to stood up and got into the bathroom and wash his face. As he was patting his wet skin with a towel he stared at the mirror and look at himself.

"Wow. I don't know what to feel. I feel like I'm a trash now" He talks to himself and giggled.

After a while, he was bothered by a knock on his door.

"Hey! You wanna come with us?" Kook semi yelled to Taehyung.

Taehyung jogged into his bedroom door and open it. "Where?"

"To the mall and Mom and Dad are also coming so wanna join?"

"Okay, lemme get ready first"

+Time skip+

"You kids ready?" The head of the family asked.

"Yes dad" The younger answered while the older just nod.

The driver started driving and the married couple stared having a conversation. While the two boys at the back seat were both quiet.

Tae get his airpods and started playing a song while look at the window. Jungkook stared at his younger brother and admire his gorgeous face.

Kook started to move his hands slowly to the younger's. Taehyung's eyes widened when he felt a hand on his and looked quickly at his brother.

"What are you doing?" Tae mouthed kook.

Jungkook just smirked and started to intertwine their hands and pulls taehyung closer to him.

"Yah! Da fudge are you doing peach?" He flusteredly whisper at kook.

"Nothing" He said quietly

"Then let me go!" He yell whispered.

The older sighed and couldn't take it anymore. He looked at the younger and kissed his cheek.

"There, you'll stop talking now right?" He whispered to tae.

|•||•||•||•||•||•|
Oh hey, It's author-nim haha. I hope you like this chapter and forgove if I have any wrong grammar in there. Hope you having a great time! I purple you!💜