•Fixing up?•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\

"Fix what?" Tae asked

"Aunt moma told me that Gguk has been crying a lot earlier." The eldest girl worriedly said

"And why?" He kept asking.

"I don't know. But he told me to check your phone now" She said while sitting down.

Tae quickly checked his phone and look if his mom texted him. He saw a few messages from his mom and he got nervous. He opened his phone and got into the messages to reply his mom.

My loveliest Mom☺️❤️
Darling, can we
talk for a bit?
Seen

My darling💖
Sure mom, what is it?
Seen

My loveliest Mom☺️❤️
What's going on between
you and your brother?
Seen

Tae's eyes widen when he saw his mom's message, making him scream 'shit'. The girls quickly made their action and got near to Tae worriedly.

"What's wrong Tae?" Lisa asked

"Are you okay?" Rosé also asked

Tae shook his head and dropped his phone and looked at his noona's with widen eyes. "This can't be" he said while breathing heavily.

"Hey calm down, what's wrong tell us" Jennie pats her cousin's back.

"Does mom know what happened to me and Jungkook in the past?" He asked anxiously.

"We don't know, how did you say that?" Jisoo asked.

Tae showed them his mom's message to him and got real worried. He scared because their parents might hate them. Even though they're sweet and kind, they're so strict that's why he was scared to death when he saw his mom's message.

His phone tinged again when his mom message him again. He looked at the girls, wanting for some help.

"Just reply Aunt moma Tae. We know that he will accept you and Kook no matter what. Don't be scared, we also know that he is doing his best as a mom for you both. So Relax, he won't hurt you, He's your mom right? Mothers won't hurt their child for their own good." Jennie said softly to Tae making the others agree with her.

Taehyung sighed deeply again and reply his mom.

My loveliest Mom☺️❤️
What's going on between
you and your brother?
Seen

My loveliest Mom☺️❤️
Tae?
Seen

My darling💖
Oh, nothing mom.
Seen

My loveliest Mom☺️❤️
Why is he saying
that you're ignoring him?
Seen

Tae closed his eyes and sighed, after seeing his mother's message. "Fuck this life" he said annoyed

"Why? Is there anything wrong again?" Jisoo asked

"Jungkook told mom that I've been ignoring him." Tae whinnied.