•Just a week•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\

It's been a month since Taehyung started ignoring Jungkook again. All of the students in Harvard are excited because it was their break. They were given 2 weeks and 3 days to spend time with their family and have fun. (A/n. I know Harvard doesn't do this but this is a fanfic so🤷🏻‍♀️)

The girls and Tae were busy with their reports and projects. They were all making it together that it'll be fun and they all made it quickly.

Of course, after they made their projects and reports they eat. I mean they're always hungry so why not always eat? There's no problem with that right?

They rest after they ate because they were tired. The plan of the girls and the others weren't working so they need to do something as soon as possible because they will fly back to korea again so they need to be okay.

Tae forgot that he gave gguk a bracelet and he hasn't been wearing the ring that Jungkook gave him. Taehyung has been so kind to the girls and their family but except to Jungkook and other people who aren't close to him.

There were guys who tried to hit on him but he choose to burn the motherfuckers down. He ignored those boys. Tae just kept himself close to the girls so those bitches won't get close to him.

The teachers loves Taehyung and the girls because of their attitude, personality and brain. They were doing very good at school actually. They were also very excited to come home and Jimin and the others were excited also.

Bitches plan that needs to work

Jennie.Queen
Motherfuckers, our plan isn't working. We need to fix it.

y/nshi
Speaking of that, Jungkook is being a head ass problem to us right now.

Lalisassy
What does that coconut head doing again?🤦🏻‍♀️

chiiim_P
That kid is always drinking. We always try to stop him but we can't cause he's being an annoying unstoppable shit😃

Hoseok_J
He always get himself so drunk every week. And it's been a freaking month since he'd been doing that.

Min.Yoongles
Namjoon is so stressed because of that kiddo and he has a lot of work to do in the company.

Rosés_Pasta
We don't have anything else to do but ask for Tae to be kind for him so that Jungkook will stop being a shit.

jichu achoo
Yeah but that kid always tell us that he's fine. But it's been a while since he texted us. Whenever we tried to reach him, he doesn't answer us. We just thought that he was busy with you guys.

chiiim_P
Well, Jin is always scolding gguk because he's always drunk and he gets himself into trouble always. He had been into fight a lot😐

Jennie.Queen
Okay. Fck it. Let's do it. I feel bad for aunt moma and uncle dada because of what the hell is gguk doing.

Rosés_Pasta
Anyways, did that slut stopped annoying Kookie?

y/nshi
Well yeah, but I think she's still contacting gguk🙄

Lalisassy
He told us that he blocked him one time.

y/nshi
She probably made another account😒