•☺️•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\

It has been days since that situation happened. It was early in the morning and Tae woke up in his bed alone. The sun was kissing so he sat up. He stretched his arms and body and stood up.

He got out of his room and got into the restroom. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. After he washed his face, he stared at himself at the mirror and smiled. He was feeling fresh this morning.

He turned around and opened the door and he once he opened it, he met the older standing in front of him, smiling.

He widened his eyes as he got scared the shit hell out of his life. Taehyung hit Jungkook's chest and the other quickly got it and pulled him closer.

Tae was so close to kook and they both looking in to their eyes. Their eyes were sparkling to each other as their face got closer and closer. Their lips were touching when Namjoon called Jungkook out from downstairs.

Their father was actually calling them for breakfast. Joonie knows that Kookie always wake up first before the younger, so he called Jungkook first to wake up Tae if he was still sleeping but Tae was already awake.

The both of them got into reality and get away from each other. Tae lowered his head feeling shy again. "Ah, l-let's go d-downstairs now shall w-we?" The younger stuttered.

The older nodded and chuckled as he watch the other lead the way downstairs. He shook his head at Tae's action. They both got downstairs and made their way into the dining area.

They saw their dad reading a newspaper while Jin preparing their breakfast. Namjoon noticed his sons presence and greeted them.

"Good morning my sons. Did you guys sleep well?" Their father asked.

"Ah perfect! You both are here, I just made our breakfast and it's done now." Jin smiled.

Jungkook sat across from namjoon and Tae made his way to his mother and helped him. Seokjin cooked them a pancake with egg and ham at the side.

Taehyung helped his mother to serve the plates and Jin also made a coffee for his lovely husband and himself.

"Tae? Want a milk? We have plenty of milk in our fridge" Jin suggested.

"Sure mom. Go sit with them, I'll just get a glass of milk and be with you all" Taehyung said softly.

Seokjin walked towards to the dining table and looked at Kook. "Hey honey, do you also want some milk?"

"uhm, I don't know. But do we have yogurts or something? Cause I kinda just want some water this morning" Jungkook smiled.

"Yeah, we also have some plenty of yogurts. Wait, lemme ask Tae to get you some."

"Tae! Darling, can you also get some yogurts for your brother? It's at the bottom of the fridge. The second fridge by the way." Their mother added.

"Sure!" Tae answered.

He searched for some yogurts and he finally found it. He took one and get his glass of milk at the kitchen table before going back to the dining table.

Taehyung sat down first and put his milk down and he put the older's yogurt beside Jungkook's glass of water. When he was about to pull away his hand from the yogurt, he felt a hand on his and he quickly looked at the older and and the other did the same making them both have an eye contact.

Tae looked at Jungkook with an questionable face and kook tilt his head, signalling what is it? Tae glanced at their hands and back to the older.

"It's my yogurt right? I'm gonna eat it now" Jungkook mumbled.

"U-uh yea haha s-sorry" the younger immediately pulled his hand off and started eating his breakfast and looked at their parents who were busy on something. He thanked god that their parents didn't notice it.

Taehyung sighed and blinked twice and continued eating again. Jungkook looked at the other, noticing that he was nervous and this made him chuckle.

🌙🌙🌙

Tae was in the living room now. He was reading a book while listening to some slow and relaxing music. He stood up cause he felt like the book he was reading wasn't that good. I mean, it wasn't his type so he stood up and made his way to the shelf and tried to find some other books that he likes.

He was alone in the living room. Namjoon and Jin were out because they have something to do and probably they will go to the company after. While Jungkook, he's probably on his room or he's on the movie room.

Taehyung hummed into song while he looked at the book that he picked before turning back into the sofa again. He was about to turn around but He felt some arms snaking to his waist, knowing that it's Jungkook.

The older rested his chin on the younger's shoulder and hugged him from behind. "What are you doing?" Kook asked.

"Just picking some good books to read" Tae sighed as he melted at the other's hug.

"Well, I noticed that you like reading book these days" Jungkook mutter.

Taehyung hummed to answer and he put right arm on Jungkook's while his left hand was holding the book that he was reading.

They both swayed into the music. Jungkook kissed the younger's neck making Tae giggle and looked at the older. Kook chuckled and kissed the younger again but now at the cheeks.

"It's still 9 in the morning, don't be such a flirt now" Taehyung chuckled again. The older stopped hugging the other and took the book away. He put it at the shelf and pulled Tae in his chest.

He reached for the younger's left arm and put it on the older's shoulder. He snaked his right arm on Taehyung's slim waist and he in intertwined his left hand with Tae's right hand.

Jungkook swayed them into the beat. They danced into the music and Tae was looking at the older while Jungkook did the same. Their eyes were speaking and they were smiling.

The younger put his head on Kook's chest, hearing the heart beat of the other. "Why is your heart beating kinda fast?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"I don't know, maybe the person I am with right now is the cause of it?" Jungkook said unsurely and smiled. Tae hit Jungkook's chest and they both continued dancing until the song was done.

🙂

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hi it's meee. I'm sorry if I couldn't upload earlier because I was kinda busy lol. Anyways, please take care of yourself and be careful always. And I'm also sorry if the title is like that, I couldn't think of any titles😂. That's all for now, see you when I update again. Bye! I purple you!💜

By the way, you guys are amazing! We're close to 100k reads omg🥺 thank you all so much!❤️ and you guys are very friendly and kind:( I love you all😩💖