•hospital•

[warning!]
// grammatical errors ahead \\
// typos also \\

"Tae? Are you ready now? We need to go." The older checked on Tae.

"Yeah, just wait a minute." Taehyung opened his bag and checked if he has everything he needs.

He walked towards the older and signal him that he's also ready to go. They both leave the house and got into the car. Jungkook just drove the car and didn't want the driver to drive it so they can also have their privacy and they'll also have some time alone.

After a while, they both arrived at the hospital and tae got out of the car, same as Kook. They got inside of the hospital and made their way to reception area. They asked if there's anything doctors are free to check on the younger.

The receptionist checked the list of the doctors first and gave them the name of the doctor, who'll check Taehyung up. But suddenly, they still need to wait 30 minutes because the doctor is having her rest and lunch.

Jungkook didn't agree at first but of course, Tae will do anything so he can change his mind. He told the older one that it was okay and while they are waiting, they can just go and but snacks. And not gonna lie, the younger was actually hungry.

"Where do you want to go?" Kook asked.

"Taco bell"

"Alright then."

The older assisted his boyfriend to get in the car and drove to the nearest taco bell. They decided to just drive thru since Taehyung was kinda lazy to get out of the car.

"Hi, how are you today?" The worker asked.

"I'm good. Anyways, can I get 1 soft taco, 1 nachos and a large size of mountain dew please." Jungkook speak.

"Okay sir, anything else?"

"Uhm, 2 burritos, 1 nachos supreme, 1 cinnamon twist and 2 mountain dew blast please." The younger said calmly.

"Babe, you might upset your stomach again."

"Nope. I'm hungry so let me eat." Tae pouted.

"Fine."

"Alright, that would be $17.11"

And as always, Jungkook paid for it and got their order. They parked their car first and started to eat. Taehyung started to play plain jane remix ft. Nicki.
They started jamming and eating. When it was Nicki's part, Tae decided to 'rap'.

"Ayo, I'mma explain why you probably never see me
I push a Lamborghini, chocha magic like Houdini
My body shaped like Jeannie, booty dreamy, waist is teeny" and then he took a bite of his burrito.

"Yeah, your waist is so sexy and your ass is fucking big and plumpy and juicy and you look sexy and hottie." Kook sip on his drink.

"Shut up"

They both finished their food and the younger literally ate the whole food he had. Jungkook started to drove again to the hospital. They got into the hospital and straight to the doctor. The two was now sitting in front of the doctor.