•W•

They both sat down on the chair and eat their ice cream. The younger was quiet because he was still shy and flustered because of what Jungkook did earlier. A lot of people thought that they were dating but the older just laughed it off.

"So, what do you want to do next?" He asked Taehyung

Tae sighed. "I wanna go home and watch a movie"

"We can watch a movie here" Kook suggested

"By myself" the younger added.

Now, it's Jungkook's turn to sigh. "We can watch it at the same time, right?"

Tae remained quiet and they finally finished their ice cream. They got in the car and told the driver to drive them home. Tae was so quiet on the way home. This made Kook thought that Taehyung has a problem.

They got home and Jungkook was carrying all of the shopping bags they have. Tae just throw his bag on the couch in the living room and got upstairs. He quickly got into his closet room and picked a comfortable clothes and took a warm shower.

While the other boy sat down on the couch and got busy on his phone. Minutes had past Tae was finished with his bath and walked downstairs. Jungkook was still glued to his phone. He stopped using his phone he noticed the younger was walking down the stairs.

Tae glanced at the older but quickly look away when they had an eye contact. He walked lazily in the marathon room. Before he sat down at the marathon chairs, he got snacks and drinks first. He started watching 'W' or 'Two Worlds' (if haven't watched this, you should) Jungkook came in the room. He got snacks and drinks and sat down next to the younger.

"What are you watching?" The older asked. Taehyung remained silent.

"Hm?" He added to make the younger answer him.

Tae sighed. "It's W. Now, can you shut up?"

Times goes by and Taehyung was so focused on the movie. They were watching the W episode 7. Jungkook took a glance to the other, seeing the focused little boy.

It was the part that Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo's kissing scene at the Jail house.

"I was afraid"
"Of what?"
"I was afraid that I might never see you again"

Tae was squealing all around while the other was staring at him happily seeing Tae acting like this.

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo started kissing

(This is the scene by the way)

"AAAAAAA! Fudge I wanna experience that! AAAAAAAA" Tae screamed that he forgot that Jungkook was beside him.

"Shoooooot! Aaaaaaa! Moooooom help meeeeeee" Tae screamed fanboying all over the chair.

Jungkook laughed. The younger didn't notice that Jungkook was actually filming him secretly because he finds it cute.

After the kissing scene, Taehyung finally calm down.

"Hey, you okay now?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung remembered what he did earlier. His cheeks turned into rose pink. He nod fastly to the older not making an eye contact with him.

Kook chuckled. "You know, it's fine. I found it cute earlier. I just couldn't believe that you'll do that because of your attitude you know."

"Hey!" Tae playfully punched Kook's chest.

Jungkook laughed. "Awe, it's tur isn't it?"

"No it's not!"

Jungkook just chuckled and pulled the younger into his embrace.

|•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hey! Its author-nim. I'm sorry if I had a lot of mistakes in there. I hope you're doing well. I purple you!💜

STREAM EGOOOOOO PLEASE!💜

Loveeeee

 Cute:(❤️

Cute:(❤️

This is hot HAHAHAHAHA⬆️

He look so handome😩❤️