•project•

The two helped each other to wash the dishes. Their parents were real happy seeing their kids helping each other. The married couple started packing because they'll leave at 3 am in the morning having their private jet to their business trip.

After the two washed the dishes, Taehyung sits behind the Jungkook's back and just stare at him. While Jungkook, he was still cleaning the table that the used. After the older cleaned the table, he looked at the other. He chuckled himself when he saw the younger stare at him.

"Hello?" Kook chuckles.

"Oh, h-hey" Tae replied, feeling embarrassed realizing what had he done to the other.

"So, what do you want to do?" The other asked. "Do you want to sleep now or what?" He added.

"Uhm, can you h-help m-me with m-my projects?" He favored the other shyly.

"Sure, what kind of project it is?"

"Let's go to my room first and talk about it" Taehyung smiled.

They both walked to they younger's room and Tae got some another chair and offered it to Kook and he sit himself to his own chair while they face the study table.

"So, what's your project?" Kook asked.

"Uhm, my adviser said to make an album with people you love or people who are important to you and give reason to it why do you love them or why are they important to you."

"That's easy hahahaha" Jungkook laughs.

"Yeah, but the reason is.. I don't know who are the people I'll put in the album" Tae pouted like a baby.

"Fuck that's so cute" Jungkook said to himself quietly.

"Well, it's easy. First, you need to think do you love like of course, mom and dad! And your friend Jimin." kook suggested.

"Oh my God that's brilliant!" Tae showed his boxy smile to the older.

The older got amazed by the others beauty. The way he smile, his gorgeous eyes goes little, his chubby cheeks goes pinchable, his rosy pink lips. Jungkook didn't realize how long had him been staring at his brother.

"Uh, hello?" Tae cutely wave his hands in front of kook.

"Oh hey! Why don't you call your bestfriend first to get some ideas?" Kook awkwardly said.

"Oh yeah! He knows how to make these things because he always make albums every year for memories." Taehyung excitedly said.

The older just smiled and nodded to the younger and Taehyung started to call Jimin.

(bold - Tae .  Italic - Jimin)

"What's up babe?"

"Hey smurf! Hahahaha"

"Aish, you tiger! Anyway, how are you?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"Perfectly fine hehe"

"Of course, you are hanging out with yoongi hyung aren't you?" He rolls his eyes in real life

"Yeah, and?"

"No matter what you are so flirty to him"

"Hey! I'm not that flirty!

"Just kidding hehe I love you hahaha"

"I love you too you brat. By the way, do you have anything to help you out?"

"Can you suggest anyone who do I love and who is important to me?"

"Do you mean, me?"

"Yes, you peach (bitch)"

"Oh hahahaha or is it you know, your lovingly brother jungkook?" Jimin teased Taehyung. Jimin thought that Taehyung was alone on his bed. But the reality is, Taehyung is calling jimin with a loud speak, being able to make Jungkook hear all of their conversation.

Tae's eyes widened and quickly tapped the speaker button to volume down.

"I'm gonna talk to you later. Bye! Love you!"

"Why so quick? Is ther-"

Taehyung end the call and bit his lips and looked at the older who was looking at him with a smirk.

|•||•||•||•||•||•|
Hey! It's me haha. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes in there and I decided to double update today since I didn't update yesterday and I might not update tomorrow but I'll try to. The reason is, I'm sick that's why I'm not that sure if I can update. That's all. Thank you and I purple you!💜