Chapter 32

Songs of Inspiration:

Be Alright by Justin Bieber

How to Save a Life by The Fray

Fight Song by Rachel Platten

Who Says by Selena Gomez (my anthem and the song that made me strong)

Selena's POV

"Does that happen a lot?" I asked out of nowhere on the drive back.
"Does what happen?" Fredo turned down a street before glancing at me.
"Fans coming up to you, specially saying that Justin saved their lives?" I asked, wanting to know the impact of Justin's career.
"It happens all the time. Not only do we get fans to come up to us in person, but they send letters, tweets, comments, you name any type of communication, they've tried it. The whole team gets recognized, the fans don't care who they tell. They just want us to know." Fredo explained.
"Wow. That's incredible." I sighed, truly speechless.
"Yeah. It really is. Just having one girl come up to us and tell us her story, about which song helped her, makes me believe that this is the best job in the whole world. They trust us with their deepest, darkest secrets. Sometimes their own family and friends don't even know what they go through, but Justin does." Fredo explained before he looked over at me with a soft smile, and I mimicked his expression.

We made it back to the arena, walking in while carrying a bunch of food bags. We had so many bags that the cashier had given us plastic shopping bags to carry everything.
"Food is here!!!" Fredo yelled. Justin was on stage with his back turned while talking to the dancers. He had taken off his shirt and had a SnapBack on backwards, meaning he was hard at work. My mind was still racing with the thoughts of how many people are saved just from Justin's songs.
Everyone came hurrying over and we divided up the food. I took my food and followed Justin when he motioned me to. We ended up on the stairs of the stage and began to eat.
"Did you see Fredo's tweet?" I asked Justin as I put my straw into my drink then sipped it.
"No, why?" Justin asked out of curiosity as he pulled some fries from his carton.
"Just look." I said casually. Justin pulled out his iPhone from his pocket and scrolled through his phone.

Justin's POV

I scrolled through my Twitter feed and saw Fredo's tweet.

@AlfredoFlores:
Just met this beautiful girl. Lexi, I hope you know how grateful I am to have met you today. Stay strong and always believe. I love you. @LilMissLexi56

He then included a selfie of himself with a beautiful girl.

"That's so sweet." I said to Selena. After a short pause, I asked a serious question.
"Did she have a recovery story?" I wondered and Selena nodded.
"She said your music helps calm her down when she wants to..." Selena paused, looking like she was about to cry. She sniffled before she continued.
"when she wants to cut or had anxiety attacks." Selena shed a few tears.
"Hey, it's okay. Shhhhh." I wrapped my arms around her to hold her.
"It's just not fair. Some people are so blessed and fortunate, then others are struggling to even hold on." Selena cried into my shoulder.
"I know. That's why I make music, to make people feel better. Music saves lives." I explained to Selena.
"It really does." She sniffled and wiped her eye with her sleeve.
Just then, 3 little people came screeching into the arena.
"RYANNNNN!!!!" Scarlett screeched as she burst through the door and sprinted towards Ryan.
"You wanna know who else saves lives?" Justin said to me as Scarlett hugged Ryan.
"Who?" Selena wondered as she watched her sister.
"You." I gently kissed Selena's cheek.
"I don't save lives." Selena chuckled.
"You saved hers." I pointed towards Scarlett who was now hugging Carin.
"Yeah. I guess I did." Selena breathed, realizing her accomplishment.

Sorry guys it's such a short chapter but I want what's happening next to be in a whole seperate chapter ;)
Any guesses as to what it is?

Please comment feedback, I'd love to hear it!
Bye! --mel