Chapter 33

Heyyy!!! Do you guys even remember me? Sorry I haven't updated in like forever! Ive been really busy with school and extra curricular activities.

Btw during the restaurant scene, almost all of the wasabi part actually happened to one of my best friends when I was at a restaurant with my squad. (One of my best friends put wasabi in another one of my best friends' bowl) Lol
I really like this chapter. Couple of exciting events ;) Without further ado, here's the update :) I hope you like it. If you can't remember what happened last, please read the previous chapter to jog your memory ;) thank you for reading! Enjoy!!!!!!

A/N: {I know earlier I mentioned that Scarlett and Jazmyn are 8, it's just that it will work out better in the future and I realized she's a little too immature for 8. So I made her 6 ;) sorry if there's confusion}

"5, 6, 7, 8!!!!" My choreographer yelled before my dance crew and I launched into the dance during the beat break in Boyfriend. We had been working on the choreography since lunch, and it was approaching dinner time. We wanted the routine to be perfect. As we worked our way through the moves, my adrenaline was pumping and my muscles were burning.
"YESS!!!!!!" We all yelled once we flawlessly finished the dance.
"Ok! So it's getting late and I'm sure we're all hungry. If ya'll make it through Boyfriend without a single mistake, we can go to dinner." Scooter bribed us.
"I could do this in my sleep." I said with a cocky attitude.
"Ok. Do it then!" Scooter egged me on.
"One second. I have to go to the washroom." I jumped off the stage and sprinted towards the dressing room hallway. As I ran, I turned my microphone off.
I skidded to a stop in the doorway of my dressing room. Mama Jan was keeping the littles occupied.
"Scarlett! Can I ask you something princess?" I rushed over to her, not having much time.

{WHATS HE GONNA ASK HER?? Guess in the comments! And don't cheat and scroll ahead ;)}

"Sure, Justy." Scarlett looked up from drawing something.
"Can I ask Selly to be my girlfriend?" I shyly asked, and Mama Jan squealed in excitement.
"I thought she was already?" Scarlett questioned as she wrinkled her nose up in confusion. She was so cute, and looked exactly like Selena, which only made me more nervous.
"Well, she is, but I wanted to ask her officially so I wanted your permission first. Do you like me? Can I be Selly's boyfriend?" I asked the 6 year old.
"Depends." Scarlett said seriously. This kid has some attitude.
"On what?" I asked with a smirk curlng up my lips, playing along with Scarletts's attitude.
"Will you make her happy?" Scarlett wondered.
"I'll make her the happiest girl in the whole entire world." I said confidently, and Mama Jan started to tear up.
"Will you make her food when she's hungry? Bring her pickles too?" Scarlett asked me and I laughed.
"I'll always make sure that there are pickles in the fridge." I informed her.
"Will you protect her and keep her safe?" Scarlett said protectively.
"I'll always protect her and make her feel safe." I confirmed.
"Will you ever leave her? Like how Mommy left Daddy?" Scarlett asked sadly, remembering her past.
"Sweetie, Mommy didn't leave Daddy on purpose. Mommy became an angel to look after you and your sister.
I'll always be there for Selena as long we love each other. I promise Scarlett. I'll stay with you guys forever." I said meaningfully, tearing up myself. I realized I mentioned the "l" word. Mama Jan looked at me with a shocked expression.
"If you pinky promise to do all of those things, you can be Selly's boyfriend." Scarlett held out her little finger. I tangled mine with hers and we shook.
"I promise." I said firmly, 100% meaning it.
"Okay, let's go ask her." I picked up Scarlett and held her tightly.
"One more thing." Scarlett said. Before I knew it, she leaned in and kissed my cheek.
"Thank you Justy. I love you." Scarlett whispered in my ear.
"I love you too princess." I whispered in her soft curls.
We went back to the stage and I put Scarlett in Selena's lap before I kissed Selena's lips.
"Break a leg babe. You can do it." She quickly said to me. I was really nervous, not for the dance but for what I was going to ask Selena after I finished.