Chapter 18

Well did y'all miss me?

School has been soooooo busy. Exams and a new semester started, plus I had writers block the whole time.

Short chapter but hope it occupies you lovelies while I work on more stuff!

I promise I'll try and write more much faster. Now without further interruption, a new chapter! Lol

Enjoy!!!

Dad came back with Erin 5 minutes later. "Everyone's cool with it!" Dad said with a grin.

"Awesome." I said, then noticed Erin, who was half asleep and leaning on Dad.

"Erin? Go to bed." I laughed.

"No. I want to come." She mumbled.

"Ok." I said as I wrapped my arm around Selena's waist and we made our way to the elevators.

Dad hailed a cab and we all barreled in, with Dad in the front and Selena between Erin and me.

"We'll go to my tattoo artist." Dad explained. He had gotten all of his tattoos in NYC after finding an amazing artist.

"Sounds good." I said as I dozed off with Selena and Erin.

Demi's POV

I was so bored in my own hotel room. I missed the intimacy of the bus. My hand reached over and grabbed my iPhone from the bedside table and I texted Ryan.

Come here you big goof. I'm bored and lonely in this huge room by myself. :(

Five seconds later he replied.

Good. I missed you too. Fredo went to bed so I'm bored. Be right there. :-D

I laughed to myself while I waited for Ryan. A few minutes later, I heard a soft knock and I got up to answer it since I had locked the door. After flinging the door open, I threw my arms around Ryan's neck and his arms went around my waist. He kissed the side of my head and I pulled him into the room. I slid into my bed and Ryan crawled in after me. We channel surfed for a bit, then decided to watch the movie "The Hangover."

Jeremy's POV

We arrived at the tattoo shop and I turned around to tell everyone, but they were asleep. Great. After paying the cab driver, I reached over the seat and flicked Justin's ear. His face scrunched up and he woke up in a daze.

"Justin! We're here." I said. He grumbled something as he sat up and started to wake Selena up.

I got out of the car, opened the back door to unbuckle Erin and lifted her out of the cab bridal style.

"Jeremy..." She whined in a daze.

"Shhh. Go back to sleep. I'll carry you." Justin was dragging Selena out of the cab. I guess she's a heavy sleeper.

Next thing I knew, Justin came around the cab with Selena on his back in a piggy back.

"Let's go. It's just down the street." I said.

Justin's POV

Wow. This isn't something you see everyday. Two guys carrying girls down the street at 1 in the morning.

Dad lead us to the shop and I gently put Selena on her feet, hoping she'd wake up before she fell down.

"Sel! Wake up." I said as she slid off my back.

"I'm awake. Where are we?" She questioned as she rubbed her eyes.

"Tattoo place." I said. Dad was putting Erin on the ground too, probably hoping the same thing I did.