Chapter 8

"So what is a big celebrity like you doing on a flight at 3 in the morning?"

"Going to Texas to finish my new album and kick off the tour. It's easier to travel at ungodly hours because the paparazzi like to sleep. What are you doing?"

"Long story."

"I got time." He grinned as he intwined our fingers together.

For the whole flight he just sat and listened while I told him everything. It just came spilling out. Like it was bottled up and someone took the cap off. After I emptied every last detail from my system I passed out with exhaustion.

I woke up to Justin nudging me awake because we had landed. I had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He had his arm wrapped over my shoulders. I love him already. I needed someone to protect me for a change. I think I found him. He kissed my temple as I sat up and stretched. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Things were escalating quickly and I liked it.

"Come to my hotel room." He mumbled against my cheek giving me another kiss.

"Ok. I have to drop my sister off though. I'm supposed to be staying at a friends but I think I'm free." I giggled out as we got up. I picked up Scarlett (still asleep). Justin was a gentlemen and grabbed my bags for me since he didn't have any.

We made our way off the plane and into the tiniest airport known to man. Not everything was bigger in Texas.

"Do you have a car?" I asked Justin. He nodded and slung my backpack over his shoulder, picked up my suitcase and walked towards the exit. I scuffled after him. He unlocked a Cadillac Escalade when we got outside. Fancy. Justin loaded my bags into the trunk while I slid Scarlett into the back then got in the drivers seat.

"Excuse me. Wrong seat." Justin smirked.

"I'm horrible at giving directions so its just faster if I drive."