Chapter 3

"Shit!" I shout.

I jumped out of bed and immediately hopped into A hot shower.

I washed my hair and body and then wrapped a towel around me and ran into my room in a rush and grabbed A pair of lightly ripped blue jeans, A white long sleeve shirt, A belt, and a black and white plaid sweater, and then for jewelry I grabbed a rose gold necklace with my name on it.

After I got changed I grabbed a pair of socks and slipped on My brand new white shoes.

Then I Grabbed my binder and bag and ran out the door at 7:46 am, Ya I was late.

"Well, well, well, Look who finally decided to show us," Hayden laughed.

He sat against his roof and doorless jeep.

"I woke up late, so can we start driving," I laughed as I sat in the passenger seat.

Hayden then walked around the car and sat down in the driver's seat, We both Fastened our seatbelts and he started driving.

We picked up breakfast along the way and then he began showing me around.

After an hour of driving around we spent the last 20 minutes talking in the school parking lot.

"So what classes do you have today?" Hayden asked.

"Well, I have Art, Gym, Science, Cooking, and history. Which is all in that order," I explained.

"I have Tech Ed, Gym, Science, Cooking, and history," Hayden laughed.

"I see, So it looks like we have the same last four classes together, How fun is that," I joked.

As the first bell rings, Hayden and I went our separate ways After he showed me to the Art room. When I walked into the classroom I realized that Kylie was in my class, so I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"Hello stranger," She laughed.

"Heyy," I winked.

We both laughed for a minute as we grabbed our sketch books and started working on the project the teacher assigned us to do.

We were told to draw a rose whatever way we wanted.

I plan to draw mine realistic with a black background. It represents darkness and loneliness, but we never got time to finish it. All I have done is part of the rose. My next art class is 2 days from now, which will be on thursday.

I slipped my sketchbook into my bag and then asked Kylie for directions to the gym. She tried to explain it all to me, but I didn't understand a thing she was talking about, but I nodded and pretended to understand.

As we split it and go our separate ways I walk into the hallway and once again I run into Hayden, but I'm relieved that I did because I had no idea where I'm supposed to go to find the gym, and I think my facial expression said it all.

"You lost?" Hayden laughed.

I pursed my lips and pretended to scratch my head.

" What? Noooo," I said awkwardly. " Ya I definitely am,"

"Well we both have gym, so just follow me," he laughed again.

So that's what I did, I followed him to the gym, thank god I ran into him when I did because I would've been so late.

Turns out Rylan is also in our gym class. He kept talking to Hayden to, I don't know what they were talking about, but I wasn't paying attention to them because unlike some people I'm paying attention to this cranky old teacher who's yelling at everyone for now wearing their gym clothes. I'm one of those people, but she didn't yell at me. She looked at me with fear, as she did the same thing to rylan.