Chapter 32

Auroras POV
"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Well, let's just say it's the start of revenge," Rylan shrugged.

Then after looking around the fancy bar we are currently standing in I caught sight of my father who is here, Drinking. Probably planning something.

Then before I could say anything Rylan was dragging me out of the bar and into the car.

"Now let's get back to the house, we have things to plan," Rylan chuckled darkly.

So the driver drove Rylan and I to the house we are staying at, and then Rylan and I went up to our bedroom.

As I roamed the room a bit Rylan came up behind me and kissed the spot right under my ear.

"What do you want to do about your father?" Rylan asked.

"Before we start we need to figure out if he would hurt me," I said.

"Then we will set up a test for him,"

So we will. After that, we layed in bed for a few hours.

It's now 5 in the morning and I can't sleep anymore. I've been awake for hours now. I have way too much on my mind, all being about my father.

But I really need to sleep.

So I Shifted around in the bed until I was finally comfortable, but once that happened, an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me to them.

"What's wrong?" A tired Rylan asked.

"Nothing, just have a lot on my mind," I giggled.

"Okay, as long as you're not crying," He muffled into my neck.

"I love you, fucking idiot," I giggled again.

"I love you more," He smiled against my neck. "Now go back to sleep so I don't have to wake up,"

I flipped over to face Rylan and I hugged him. Should I even be doing this? What if he really doesn't care? How would I react to my father not caring if I lived or died?

_________________________

"Okay, are you sure you want to do this?" Rylan asked me.

"Yup, but the question is are you going to be able to do it?" I smiled sadly at him.

He slowly brings his lips to mine while his hands travel from my waist to my face.

"As long as you don't die.. I don't want you to die in my arms, so promise me okay?" He asked, sincerely.

"I can't promise that, but I-"

"Promise me Aurora," He demanded.

"Fine, I promise," I rolled my eyes at him.

Then we play out the plan, the way it's supposed to go.

Part 1, Figure out if he cares if I get hurt.

"Ryan," Rylan shouted as he walked me out of the alleyway with a gun to the side of my head.

Then there he was.

My father, just standing there.

"Well look who it is, Rylan Andias holding Aurora Lopez hostage," Ryan chuckled. "You're not gonna hurt her, you two are dating,"

Rylan then takes the gun from my head and puts it in his pocket, pulling out a knife and now holding it to my stomach.

"You won't hurt her, but she's made it pretty clear that she's not my daughter so I will," Ryan says as he pulls out a gun and aims it to me.

I felt Rylan flex from behind me, he was just as shocked as I was, especially when my father pulled the trigger.

_______________________

"Why the fuck would you risk her life like that?!?" I heard someone yell from the head of the bed I'm in.

"I.. We didn't expect it to play out like that.." I heard Rylan say, full of guilt.

"Sarah, It's not his fault," I sighed, as I tried to sit up at the same time.

"Well your plan failed," Sarah said as she walked out of the room.

Then Ryaln walked towards me.

"He missed, he shot at you but missed," He explained. " You fainted and hit your head,"

I didn't say anything, I looked down at my hands and picked at my skin.

"But when you fainted, he looked worried," Rylan mumbled.

"You think he would care if His daughter wanted to restart their relationship after her boyfriend fucked her over and broke her heart?" I mumbled with a smirk.

Part 2, Is in process.

"I think there is a chance he may just take that opportunity," Rylan rolled his eyes.

I leaned forward and grabbed Rylan's hands.

He sat down on the bed and I kissed him.

"We gotta go private.. Are you sure you want to do that?" I mumbled.

"No Aurora.. I'm not going, I can't do this.. I'm sorry.." Rylan trailed off.

I can tell if he is being serious or not.

"We are over Aurora, I can't do this, If you want revenge so bad then get by yourself because im not gonna sit here and wait for you so you can get revenge on your stupid father," Rylan shouted.

"It's over, we are over," Rylan shook his head.

I don't know if he's being serious or not, but I can feel myself break.

My sight suddenly became really blurry and I couldn't even see Rylan walk out of the room.