Chapter 33

"Dad," I muffled into the phone. " I want to give you a chance to be my father, but you can't control my life like you used to," I sniffled.

    No one said a thing, and I couldn't even figure out what's going on.

    Why did Rylan do that?

    Is he really done, or is he just playing along with the idea I had?

    "Fine, Meet me at the place you and Your boyfriend threatened me with your life," Ryan sighed.

    Then the moment we bid our goodbyes I hopped out of bed and started backing a bag.

    "Where the hell are you going in such a rush, and why did Rylan run out of here the way he did?" Nathen asked.

    "Because we broke up," I stressed out.

    I avoided eye contact with Nathan, already knowing that he's giving me a look with pity.

    "I am going to heal my relationship with my father," I mumbled as I walked out of the room.

    Then not even 10 minutes after I stormed out of the small house Everyone was planning on staying at, I received a call.

    "What do you want spencer?" I sighed into the phone.

    "What the hell is going on?!?" He shouted back at me, frustrated and confused.

    "Rylan broke up with me, for wanting to get revenge on me dad. So I'm just going to fix it all, It doesn't matter," I explained.

    "You're going to get yourself killed," He yelled into the phone.

    I held the phone to my ear, walking in silence.

    "Do you not get that?!?" He yelled again.

    "If he was going to kill me he would have already!" I yelled into the phone, I hate getting mad. Especially over the phone, in moments like these. " Sometimes when a girl is going through something, she wants her father to be by herself. She hopes everything will get better and the father will change. I need time Spencer," My voice cracked.

    "Fine, but I will be texting and calling you everyday, and I am sorry about what Rylan did," He trailed off.

    "It's fine, he played me on. He tricked me into thinking he really cared, but I guess not," I bit the inside of my cheek, hoping it would prevent the tears from escaping.

    Then I saw him.

    Not my father, It was Rylan.

    "Hey Spencer, I.. I gotta go, Bye," I said, not giving him the chance to say bye back or ask questions.

    "You want to explain what the hell that was back there?" I mumbled, looking down at the ground with my arms crossed.

    "I hated seeing you get hurt like that," Rylan stressed.

    "So what? You broke up with me?" I shouted.

    "Yeah, I broke up with you Aurora," He yelled back. "So the others would believe it," he chuckled, but not because he said something funny. It sounded like a laugh of pain.

    Then Rylan looked around, like he was looking for something, and My eyes traced everywheres he looked.

    Then he nodded towards an area, and I started to understand what was going on.

    One thing I still don't understand is, If he really did break up with me or not.

    But I am sure that he still is helping me get revenge, because he wouldn't have nodded towards my father if not.