Chapter 15

Auroras POV

I push Rylan away from me coming back to reality.

    "He kissed me!!" I explained, but Hayden didn't seem to look hurt or mad.

    "It's okay, I kissed your best friend so it's only fair to not get mad at you for kissing mine," He chuckled.

    Okay, what the fuck?

    That doesn't make it right? I mean I regret it but I just kissed his best friend. I mean I didn't do it to make him mad and he kissed me first, but I still kissed him back, and that's not right.

    I was just kissing his best friend and he doesn't care, I don't know if I should be worried or confused.

    "It meant nothing, I was starting to have a panic attack and Rylan just wanted to help, he wanted to distract me from my thoughts. That's all, it really meant nothing," I explained more.

    In the heat of the moment I forgot the reason behind why I was so mad.

    "It's okay Aurora, it really is, now it's even," He shrugged. " Now, can we go home?"

    I nod 'yes' and direct Hayden to my car while I can feel Rylan staring at me while he walks to his car.

    Then the drive was silent on the way home, and Hayden was back to staring at his phone.

    "The kiss meant nothing and he kissed you so there's no need to be quiet," Hayden looked up at his phone and placed his hand on my knee.

    "I know but I feel bad," I sigh.

    "Aurora stop feeling bad, It's fine. It's not a big deal," He raised his voice and looked back down at his phone and removed his hand off of my knee.

    Then I remembered why I was so angry in the first place. He practically made it like he is only dating me because I have a nice body.

Is that all I am to him? Someone with a nice body?

" Are you only dating me for my body?" I mumbled.

"What?!?!" Hayden looked up at me immediately. " N-no, why would even a-ask t-that?" He stuttered.

"Maybe you should think before you speak then, because that's practically what you said back at the diner," I mumble with a bit of anger in my tone.

Then we pulled into the driveway and I didnt even think before Getting out of the car and going inside.

I was pissed off, I wasn't even thinking right.

I stood there in front of the door waiting for him to come inside.

"YOU'RE MAD AT ME BECAUSE I COMPLIMENT YOU!?!" He yelled this time full of anger. "If anyone should be mad it should be me," I trailed off with a laugh.

"You kissed my best friend, and I'm not even mad," He pointed in my face then back at himself.

I let out a laugh.

He really wants to go there? Okay, let's play that game.

"Ya because I was so hurt and mad that I had a fucking panic attack. He was trying to help me calm down! But hey let's not forget you had a whole make out session with my best friend and then still had the audacity to invite her over," I screamed.

"YOU ARE JUST NEVER GONNA GET OVER THAT ARE YOU?!" He yells with everything in him, while throwing a hand in the air.

"You know what Hayden, No I'm not. Especially because you are always on your fucking phone. I might've forgiven you but I will never forget," I shouted.