Chapter 5

We went Out and got ice cream.

It is now 9 pm and Hayden followed us upstairs. He was worried about me.

"It's time for bed silly," I laughed.

"Fineeeeeeee," Mylah whined.

Mylah changed into her pajamas in the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom Hayden came behind me and hugged me, his head placed in the nip of my neck. He then kissed my neck.

It feels like we have been together for years.

"When she's asleep, please let me help you with your arm," Hayden sighed.

I nodded in agreement.

Then Mylah Came out of the bathroom and I quickly pushed Hayden away.

She climbed into bed and watched some tv, and I was in the bathroom, as he waited for me. I was changing into a white cropped tank top, and black tight shorts.

I opened the door and sat up on the bathroom counter. Hayden walked in and lightly grabbed my arm. I winced at the pain that shot threw my arm.

Hayden flinched, He looked so concerned. He dug through my drawers in the bathroom looking for bandages.

He wrapped my arm up in bandages and then let out a loud sigh. He was about to leave the bathroom until I lightly grabbed his arm and pulled him to face me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved forward closer to the edge as I wrapped my legs around him. He rolled his eyes and put his hands under My thighs to keep me from falling.

I leaned in and kissed him, our soft lips touched as a smile lifted from his lips while they were pressed against mine.

"You're annoying," He blurted against my lips, which caused me to smile with proudness written all over my face.

"Good," I smirked.

I pulled him closer to me, and tightened my grip around him with my legs and arms.

Then as our lips separated, and Hayden walked away laughing.

I brushed my teeth and hair and then put it up into a low messy bun.

As I'm walking into my room I witness Hayden moving Mylah to the couch.

I jumped Into the bed and got comfortable under the blankets.

I laid there in the bed trying to sleep until I felt Hayden climb into the bed On the other side.

He slid under the blanket and came closer to me. He pulled me backwards so that my back was touching his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and the thing I Expected the leese, happened.

Hayden pulled me on top of him and turned me to face him.

I put my hands on his chest to lift myself up but instead I slipped to a position where my head, hand, and leg were so on him.

I ended up falling asleep in the same position as he stroked my head through my hair.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes, But not just any pancakes, but Chocolate chip pancakes.

I groan and sit up in the bed while pushing myself to go into the kitchen.

"NOOOOO, Go back to bed!!!" Mylah giggled as she pushed me back to my bed.

"Haydennnnn, get this child, I want to come eat," I whined.