Chapter 26

Rylans POV
    "Ew, where is Sarah," Aurora scrunched her nose up at me.

    "She's asleep, on my damn shoulder, and the plane just landed," I said annoyingly.

    She said a silent "Oh" and then put her pointer finger as if saying "One second" So I sat here waiting for her, then Nathan's face came into the frame and I immediately showed him his sleeping beauty.

    "Awe, My baby must've been tired," He chuckled.

    Then she began to wake up at the sound of his voice.

    "Nathan?" She mumbled Tiredly while squinting her eyes at her phone.

    "Hi babe," He laughed.

    "Hi," She mumbles again, this time rubbing her eyes.

    Then she closes them again and almost falls asleep on my shoulder again.

    "You have to get up, The plane has landed," He laughs.

    Sarah looks up immediately and sees everyone leaving, which causes her to jump up and grab her stuff in the meantime.

    "We gotta go, But you, Aurora, I will be texting you later," I stated.

    But she just rolled her eyes at what I said and then Hung up the phone.

    Then I stood up and grabbed my phone while exiting the plane.

    Sarah and I met up with the rest of the family, we all got our bags and then we began walking to the car I had dropped off here.

    Another friend dropped it off.

    We all got into the car and I drove us to the house.

    Once we arrived at the house everyone was shocked.

    It was in the woods, with a huge pool in the backyard along with a hot tub.

    There were like 10 bedrooms that I had beds already in.

    I own a few houses, and I like to travel sometimes.

    They all picked out their rooms and I just sat down on the couch.

    I take out my phone and see a text from Aurora.

    "Don't be an ass to your cousins,"

    I ignored her message and laid on the couch.

    Then my phone began to ring.

    Aurora <3

    I answered the phone and immediately heard yelling in the background.

    "Ignore the background noise, Where the hell is your cousin?" She asked.

    "In her room, why?" I asked back.

    "She's not answering Nathan or me," She rolled her eyes.

    "She's probably unpacking," I shrugged.

    "Okay well tell her that Nathan wants her to call him," She demande. "Now please,"

    I get up and walk up the long ass stairs then the hallway by the stairs that lead to her room.

    "Your boyfriend wants you to call him," I tell Sarah.

    She looked up at me from where she sat on the floor and nodded.

    "What is she doing," Aurora whispered into the phone.

    I turned around and began walking back to the living room.

    "Like I said before, Unpacking," I said.

    "Ugh, I'm bored. Workout with me?" She asked, and I grew confused.

    "How?"  I chuckled.

    "On facetime," She stated like it was obvious.

    "Okay," I mumbled confused again.

    We both walked into the workout rooms and changed the call into facetime.

    We put our airpods into our ears and put our gloves on.

    Then she punched the punching bag at full strength.

    So I punched  the punching bag in front of me.

    Aurora threw punch after punch, and so did I.

    "So, " She said while still punching. "When will you be back,"

    "I don't know, In a few weeks," I replied, still punching the punching bag.

    Then Some walked into the room I was in.

    "Rylan I need you to stop hogging Aurora so I can talk to her," Sarah narrowed her eyes at me.

    "I'm not hogging her, she's punching the punching bag just like I am," I said, while pausing my punching.

    Aurora stopped punching the bag as well and sat in front of where her phone was set up. In a place where I could see her Punching the bag, just like mine was in a place where she could see me.

    Sarah then ran to me and took one of the airpods out of my ears. She ran too where my phone was placed and sat down in front of it.

    "What do you want?" Aurora asked.

    "I need bookshelves, and I need to put books on them, but I need to ask you a serious question," Sarah said, sounding VERY serious.

    "Do you read, and if you do, what books do you suggest I read?" She asked.

    Then they started talking about all of these different books while I continued to punch the bag.

    "Rylan your phone is dying," Sarah turned around and told me.

    "Okay? Plug it in then," I told her, like she was fucking stupid. "It's common sense Sarah," I chuckled.

    "Why do you talk to me Like im stupid," She asked.

    I ignored the question and went back to punching.

    "Answer the question Rylan," Aurora said, sounding pissed off.

At me.

"Look, I'm sorry. I don't normally socialize with people, I don't like talking to people," I sighed.

"Oh, so you're one of those guys?" Sarah smirked at me, and Aurora and I both grew confused.

"One of those guys?" I repeated, in more of a questioning tone.

"Yeah, One of the guys who doesn't like anyone but her, the ones who has a soft spot for only her," She explained.

Then Aurora became flustered.

"You only talk to Aurora," Sarah adds.

"Yeah, because she doesn't annoy me, she doesn't bother me, she's not a bitch to me, She is the only one who I can be myself around- Yeah I see what you mean now," I laughed.

"Change topic? Please," Aurora said awkwardly.

"Okay, back to books," Sarah smiled, and Aurora and I immediately locked eyes while Sarah was babbling about books.

"Hello, earth to Aurora," Sarah said, Causing Aurora and I to look away from each other.

And in that moment I realized.

She's actually catching feelings for me.