Chapter 4

A couple of months have passed, and it is now January 27th. Hayden, Rylan, Kylie, and I all became closer. We are now what we call a friend group, and Hayden and I started talking, in a more then friends way on December 29th.

As I am Laying in bed reading my favorite book I get a call.

It's from Hayden.

" Hey get up, and get dressed. I'm taking you out," He demanded.

" Oh ok," I laugh.

He hung up and I jumped out of bed and grabbed an outfit.

I grabbed a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, Maroon long sleeves Drop Shoulder Crop Top, with a plaid sweater wrapped around my waist, and a white hat.

Then I took the clothes into the bathroom and striped.

I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body.

As I got out of the shower I dried my body and then put on the clothes I picked out.

I blow dried my hair and curled it as I put my white hat on my head and brushed my teeth. I then slipped on a pair of socks and my white shoes. Then I grabbed my phone and keys and walked down stairs as I called Hayden, but the call went straight to voicemail. I realized once I got downstairs why he didn't answer.

He was already downstairs waiting for me.

I walked out of the glass door and stood there as we stared at each other.

"Before we leave I want to tell you something," He sighed with fear. I nodded at him confused. " I love you, and I want you to be my girlfriend," He admitted.

I gasped and threw my hands to my lips. He then walked over to me and put his hand on my hips.

"I mean, I guess. I might have to talk to all of my other boyfriends first though," I teased and laughed.

He rolled his eyes and then kissed me softly.

We were acting. Except for the I love you part. That was real. The first time he has said it to.

I kissed him back and slid my arms into a position where they were wrapped around his neck. I can feel him smiling against my lips.I then pulled away and he smirked as he stared at my lips.

"So, what are we doing today captain," I smiled as I switched my gaze between his eyes and his lips.

He didn't reply, he just shook his head no and walked to the driver's seat as I sat down and buckled my seatbelt in the passenger seat. Then he started driving. We talked and laughed as we drove.

Then some idiot sped past us and stared directly at me with a proud and even smerk.

Shit.

I look around and see that there were more cars behind them.

I panicked.

"Hayden, pull over!" I yell at him in panic. So that's what he did. He pulled over and we both got out of the car, but I walked around the car and pressed our lips together.

At first he was shocked but then he relaxed more and put his hands on mine as he moved to be wrapped around his neck. Then he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. We leaned up against his jeep.

All of the cars rushed by and some even Cheered us on, but no one recognized me. Which was the goal.

After he pulled away from the kiss and looked at me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Now go get in the car," Hayden laughed.

"Do you have any sunglasses or hats?" I asked.

Hayden looked around me and put his hand in the backseat to grab something.