Epilogue

Rylans povs

It's been 6 months since I've seen you last. You have been family bonding with Mylah and your mom, and because of that I missed your 21st birthday, all because  you didn't want me to intrude on the family vacation.

But that's okay, because it all gave me time to think a lot over and plan a few things.

I'm proposing.

In less than 48 hours, I am going to be on one knee holding a ring box in my hand, hoping that you will say yes.

Please say yes, Or else I will be heartbroken and sad.

I love you, I love you with everything in me. You are what keeps me going, you are the reason why non of our friends hate me, cause whenever im fucking cranky your ass likes to distract them from me, even though they all already know how I get when I get cranky. They all have seen it before. But I mean, whatever makes you happy. And Hopefully that can be me.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you're everything to me, and no one could ever compare to you.

"Rylan, Come on!!" "You are going to miss your flight!!"  "Stop writing in that damn journal you are always writing in lately!" Sarah and Nathen both yelled, in sync.

Oh yeah, Before I forget, your best friend has been annoying the shit out of me ever since she found out I was planning to propose to you. I blame Nathen, he can never keep his mouth shut when it comes to my fucking annoying ass cousin. Sarah.

Oh yeah, Also, he's proposing to her too, same day and time, bro had same ideas as me, so whatever.

Anyways, I have to go catch my flight to come see you, I have people staring at me as I write this all down, Thanks for that.

If I end up going to the wrong place I'm killing my cousin. She sucks with listening, so this isn't gonna go the best for me.

    "What do you even write in the journal anyways?" Sarah asked.

    "It's for Aurora,if she says yes to my proposal I Will be giving it to her the night before the wedding so she knows how much of a pain you were being the whole time," I fakely smiled at her.

    "Wow, okay, fuck you too lil asshole," She rolls her eyes at me, and gives me a blank stare.

    "Okay children, that's enough, lets go," Nathan Chuckled, walking up behind Sarah and placing his arm around her shoulder.

    That's it, she's dead. She booked the wrong flight, now we are all the way on the opposite side of the world as you. Sometimes I question how she is my cousin.

    But it's fine, cause I contacted your Mylah and she told me where you guys are currently. Hopefully she tries and keeps you guys there and helps me out with the plans.

    Hopefully this all goes well for me, for all of us.

    Now here I am, I bought tickets at the last minute and doubled the price just so I could take the chance of being rejected. Wouldn't be the first time though. I took the same chance to ask you to be my date to prom.

I should have booked a private jet. Theres a dude beside me fucking drooling all over my favourite nike hoodie. And he is snoring in my fuckin ear. You are lucky I fucking love you, because this is a pain in my ass.
HE IS NOW MOANING IN HIS SLEEP, IN MY EAR, AND LET ME MENTION I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THIS MAN IS!

Finally, I'm free from that weirdness. We are driving to a house I rented out, for the time I'm here.

Mylah is gonna come over while you and your mom spend time together, but you were told she was going with your mom's sister, but really she is gonna come hangout with me.