Chapter 8

He really did find us.

    Panic washes through me, But I hide it.

    If he really did find us then who knows what he will do to us, He's crazy. 

    Like Mafia crazy, He has millions of enemies, and since I'm his oldest daughter they have to be my enemies as well. Mylah not so much though. I was the closest to him. What can I say, I was a daddy's girl.

    Well, When my mother left he started getting me to train to fight, Which was something I've wanted to do for a long time, but my mother never allowed it. Before I actually found out about the stuff my father has done I thought He worked with the police, and I've always thought that he was super cool. I thought my father was some hero, but he wasn't.

    He was the opposite, and so I trained even harder than I did before, because when I found out what he really did with his life I also found out about his enemies. So I had to train to protect myself.

    "He asked to meet up and go for ice cream or something," She said with a big smile.

    She never actually found out about what my father has done, she's still kinda young, and I don't want her to be scared. I will always protect her, and I'd do anything to do so.

    "No," I blurted. "You aren't allowed to see him, I will."

    Mylah sighed in defeat. I know she misses him, he's still our father, But i'm doing this for her safety, and she probably won't understand that for a while.

    We decided to end our places early, so we drove Mylah home.

    I got my fathers number from Kelly and walked back out of the front door to an area where I was alone to call him.

    He answered instantly.

    "Aurora, my daughter. Where have you been," He chuckled.

    "Oh shut up, cut the act dad." I spat. "You wanted to find me and you did, so just meet me at Lake Norman State Park, Lake Shore Trail." I said, then I hung up the call.

So Hayden drove me to  Lake Norman State Park and Rylan Tagged along. He said something about keeping Hayden company in the car while I'm meeting with my father. I don't really know why he needs company, but whatever. That was the least of my worries.

As we pulled up to Lake Norman State Park I leaned towards Hayden and pecked him on the lips, then I got out of the car and walked around to find my father.

It didn't take long to find him, because there he was looking out at the lake. I could also see that he had people spread out around him. Bodyguards.

"Im here," I sighed, annoyingly.

My father turned towards me and smiled. Then he looked at his trusted guards. Shit.

"I won't be letting you out of my sight again," He smirked.

Shit. No.

As I felt two sets of arms around me I fought and tried to get out of there grips. I even tried screaming and yelling.

Then I remembered, Men have a weak spot. The dick.

So I kicked the men where it hurts, then I spun around out of there grip as they groaned in pain, then I kicked them in the face and glared at My father.

"Go to hell, And leave us the hell alone." I spat and ran off towards the car again.

I got in the car and yelled at Hayden to leave. I was pissed. He really just tried to take me without hesitation. He could have at least had the audacity to ask me to go. He may be my father but I am 17 and almost 18 years old. I want nothing to do with him. He has done too much, and I wish I could get Revenge but I can't.

I think Rylan and Hayden could sense the anger I had, so they didnt say anything.

After 20 minutes of driving around, I inhaled some air and exhaled it back out.

"Can Mylah stay with one of you guys," I asked.

Hayden was about to say something else but was beaten to the chance. "Of course, Mylah and The rest of them can stay with me. I will watch over them," Rylan smiled.

"Thank you so much," I said. " And I can stay with you, If that's ok?" I turned to look at Hayden with a question in my voice. He nodded in agreement and offered me a smile.

"So wait, what's up with your father? Why are you hiding from him?" Rylan asked, his eyes were filled with curiosity, same with his voice.

Shit.

"Uh.. I ran away from home," I trailed off.

"Oh why?" He asked.

"Why all the questions?" I snapped back trying to make it sound like a joke.

"You are right, sorry," He laughed. I just nodded and laughed a little.

No, but seriously, why all of the questions?

"I say we go pick up Kylie and go to the woods and get drunk," Rylan suggested.

So that's what we did, I called Kylie and told her to find some sort of Alcohol based drinks. Which she did, and then we picked her up and headed to our spot.

Hours passed, and Kylie and I were drunk, but Kylie was the most drunk.

"So wait, Aurora? Why did you run away from home with your sister?" Rylan asked.

Then it hit me.

He wanted me to get drunk, so that he could ask me questions.

I glared at him and he knew why. I may be drunk but I didn't drink enough to spill about my father.

"Nice try," I blurted. "I ain't telling you anything, so just mind your fucking business." I hissed.

I was about to storm off and leave but then Hayden squeezed my hand. That's when I remembered That they wouldn't have a drive back. As much as I wish I could, It would just be rude. So, I stayed.

20 minutes passed and I was still annoyed at the fact that Rylan just tried to take advantage of me being drunk.

Not cool.

"If I wanted to tell you about any of it, I would. So how about you leave me The fuck alone and mind Your god damn fucking business," I blurted.

Then I threw 50 dollars at them.

"Call a fucking cab, I'm going home," I hissed. "Mylah, Kelly, and Milo will be there at your place tomorrow morning."

Then I stormed out of the woods, and Hayden followed and demanded for me to let him drive.