Chapter 30

Aurora POV

I look at myself in the mirror, and the dress looks perfect on me.

A dark red, silky prom dress, That hugs my chest tightly, but not too tight. It has pockets and a V line design. Thin straps, and a high slit.

"Aurora, Hurry up, I need to do our hair quickly!" Sarah shouted from outside the bedroom door.

"Okay, It's on, So is the robe," I nodded, and she immediately rushed in shutting the door behind her.

She began curling my hair and then once she finished curling mine, she curled her own.

"Now, what do you want done for your make up?"

"A natural look," I shrugged.

Then Sarah quickly did both of our make up, and by the time she finishes there is a knock at the front door.

Sarah Slipped on her chosen heels and I grabbed mine, we slowly made our way to the front door and I sat down on the stairs slipping on my shoes while Sarah was opening the door.

Rylan walked in holding a small box in his hand.

A smile grows on his face while his eyes travel all over me.

My eyes, My breast, My curves, My lips, My nose, The shoe in my hand, Then back at my face.

He offered me a hand up after I got my other heel on my foot and pulled me right to him, burying his face into my neck and clinging his arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful," He mumbled, causing his lips to brush against my skin, which sent shivers down my spine.

"Yeah, we get it Rylan," Sarah rolled her eyes, and Rylan clenched his jaw at that.

Before he could say anything I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him back, which also clammed him.

Then a smirk made its way to his face and he teasingly bit me.

I yelped at the pitch and jumped back words, now holding my neck.

Everyone laughed at me, but that shit hurt.

"What the hell are you, a fucking vampire," I shouted, not in an angry way though. More in a way for people to laugh at me some more.

"Sure, Just without the blood, super speed, and super hearing," Rylan shrugged, with the smirk still plastered on his face.

"You can stay the hell away from me then," I rolled my eyes, grabbed my phone, and walked to where they had the limo.

I got in and sat down in a seat, and of course Rylan got in last, sitting beside me.

"Love?"Rylan said, grabbing my hand in his.

But I fought the smirk that was begging to break on my face and took my head away from him.

"What the fuck, No that shit ain't allowed," He narrowed his eyes at me but I pretended like I havent heard him.

Then he aggressively grabs my face and forces me to look at him.

"Are you going to do it again?" I asked, while narrowing my eyes at him.

"Probably, that's because You are irresistible," He shrugs.

"Don't fucking do it," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No promises Love," He said, before leaning in and kissing me.

Then 10 minutes later, We arrive at the school.

Everyone stared and whispered about us while we were walking into the school, hand in hand. With the person who also just happens to be my dead ex-boyfriend's best friend.