Chapter 12

"Get out of the car Aurora," Rylan chuckled annoyingly on the other side of the locked passenger door.

    We are in the mall parking lot, but I won't get out of the car cause all I'm wearing is a pair of black shorts and an oversized shirt. My hair is an absolute mess. So Everytime Rylan tries to open the door I look at it and he unlocks it with his car keys.

    "I will get you whatever you want, Come on Aurora please," Rylan chuckled.

    A smirk appears onto my face as I think of a way to get him what he wants. He is gonna hate it, but it will be wonderful, and hilarious.

    "Beg," I smirked. " Get onto your Knees and beg,"

    Rylans eyes widened.

    "You are crazy if I think I'm gonna get on my knees and be,"Rylan chuckled darkly.

    "Fine, then I am staying here, Have fun in the mall by yourself," I smiled.

    Then Rylan looked down at the ground, sighed, and then started to kneel down onto his knees.

    "Please Aurora, I am begging you, please come with you,"

    "Meh I guess I can come," I shrugged my shoulders and opened the car door trying to hold back my laugh.

    Rylan got off of his knees and put the hood up to his hoodie because he was Embarrassed.

    After a few minutes of walking we reached the food court, Rylan demanded that I eat before Walking around the mall walking into stores.

    "I got you fries, a chicken caesar wrap, strawberry and banana smoothie, and ice cream," Rylan explained, while he sat down at the seat across from mine with all of the food he bought.

    So we chatted and laughed a lot while We ate, and honestly he's really funny. He is a good friend to have around in tough times.

    "I'm done eating, Lets go," I jumped out of my seat and ran to the other side of the table to pull Rylan out of his seat and to my favorite store.

    By the end of the day at the mall it was now like 6 and Rylan was carrying all of my clothes, not because he wanted to but because I didn't, so I made him take them instead. I probably went to Every store in this entire mall. I paid for some of it, Then I realized that Rylan doesn't have anything. So I am gonna be a nice friend and get him something Before we leave.

    "What's your favorite store in this mall?" I asked, but Rylan wouldn't give me an answer and was constantly demanding me to get in the car, but I won't. Not until I get him something.

    "I don't need anything, so get your fat ass into the car so I can drive you back to your apartment and order pizza and other foods because Someone didn't let me finish my food, and I am starving," Rylan signed.

    "Fine, but then I'm ordering you food," I demanded.

    This time he didn't bother protesting, all he did was roll his eyes and shake his head with a small chuckle escaping his mouth.

    As we walk into my apartment door Rylan heads to my room and places all of the bags on the floor of my mini walk-in closet, and I immediately called Little Caesars and ordered a medium meat lover's pizza with stuffed cheese, medium italian cheese bread, and honey garlic chicken wings for Rylan.

    About 20 minutes later the food gets here, When I was about to get up off the couch from watching tv with rylan who sat on the other end of the couch he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down on the couch and then jogged his way to the door with the money I laid down on the table so I didn't lose or forget about it.